Chapter 16

Draco's P.O.V

shes brilliant. all i wanted was an excuse to be with her again and shes thought of one. at first i was a little disappointed that that's all she came for but, its helping me and letting me spend time with her. A whole hour have pasted before either one of us stifled a yawn.

"Is that the time?" she says looking at the clock above the window. she better not go. i didn't want her to go. 

"I better go." she says. i sigh and help her pack everything into her bag again.

"That must be really heavy!" i say trying to shove the 4th book into the already full bag. 

"You get used to it." she giggles. she chucks the bag over her shoulder and walked towards the door, slugging her shoulders as i was too. i grab her hand and spun her around,

"Thanks again. your the best."

"No problem." she smiles. her teeth are as bright as her future. Her eyes so deeply sexy. we stare at each other. no one said a word. it was so quiet i could hear the Hagrid snoring across the. campus. 

"I really should go." she declared and spun out of my arms and out of my reach.

"Goodnight Hermione."

"Goodnight Draco."

I slump onto my bed feeling tired and hopeless. I was interrupted by Blaise who burst through the door. 

"WHOA! what happened to you fussy chops." he says. wobbling around the room.

"god Blaise, are you drunk? you reek of beer!" his odor blew me away. i was trying to stop myself from gagging at the putrid smell. 

"SSHHH!" he presses his finger against my lip. taken back (in shock and by his breath), he continues to speak.

"I snuck in some some beer and vodka! but the vodka is for a special event." he steps back and trips over absolutely nothing. "no but seriously whas up" he stutters.

"nah its nothing, don't worry about it." i lie.

"Nah mate, i know when your lyin." he says falling back onto his bed. shocked at the soft landing, he pats the bed thanking it. what a dumb ass. "Is it that Hermime girl?" 

"Her-mio-ne! and maybe." 

"Well you know girls. girls can be stupid. they leave you for no reason," he sobs. 

"What?" 

"They just rip your heart out," he sobs louder. tears glass his eyes and his lower lip quivers. 

"That's no what ha," 

"They don't care about you or your feelings and just..." he burst into tears. thick streams of water fall down his face. 

"What are you on ab," but i couldn't finish. His wails and his whimpers interrupted every word i tried to mutter. "Are you o," but it was no use. he was out of it. after what felt like 40 hours he finally sniffed and composed himself. 

"So whats up with Hermime." he says as if nothing had happened before. 

"Uuhh...? Shes just everything in my life right now. i don't know where all these feelings came from!" I was unable to speak. I was out of words. she just took my breath away and I don't know why. 

"Are you in loooooooovvve wif her?" he says trying to poke me but just pokes the air. 

"NO! why would i love her? shes just... just,"

"It's ok if you do, shes beautiful." he stops me. my checks get hot. i can't tell whether its because he's right or he's making me jealous. i don't love her.

"I mean you can't seem to get enough of her. all these feelings came out of nowhere!" 

"they didn't come out of nowhere" i don't think i love her.

Hermione's P.O.V

it was late at night before i got back to the common room. the torches were dim and the whole room was eerie. every step i took, echoed. i tried to be as quiet as possible but it nearly wasn't. as i got to my dormitory, i squeezed through a tiny slit in the door and tip toed to my bed. Ginny was still snoring on her bed, face down like she was when i left. i ripped off my robes and chucked on my pj's. 

"no she doesn..." mumbles Ginny. she squirms a little and then lay still. Ginny almost always talked in her sleep, you just needed to be up real late to catch it. 

"shut up!" she half screams, her face getting scrunched.

"you tell them Ginny!" she reply and she slightly nods her head. 

i sit still in my comfy sheets. just wondering about the day and what was to come tomorrow. when would we have another tutoring lesson? when would i get to be alone with him? all this deep thinking put me into a deep sleep. my eyes flickered and my head fell back onto my soft pillow. at everything went black. 

We were at the castle. everything was normal. the kids talked about their upcoming subjects, how good the food was last night and the gossip within the friendship groups. i walked the halls, with Ginny to my left and Draco to my right. Harry was arguing with Ronald just up the hall before he noticed us walking towards them. 

"Ew!' Ron scoffs. Harry rolls his eyes and walks towards us, Ron trotting behind. 

"Why are you so gross?" Ron shouts. i couldn't tell if he was talking to me or to Draco. his eyes were literally red and this face was pale blue.

"Your a slut, your both slut!" he pushed harry to the ground. 

"You need to keep your hands to yourself Ronald!" Ginny steps in. she and her brother were still in a mood. they had been since to slept with Lavender and him pushing me didn't help.

"It was months ago, get over it!" He screams in Ginny's faces and shoves her in the chest. she falls backwards onto the ground, banging her head on the seat on the way down. 

"GINNY!" i scream and try to run over to her but i can't. Ron, knocks me back into Draco who brings me in close to him. his body was cold and his arms were covered in goosebumps. 

"he wont hurt you this time." he whispers into my ear and he too, pushed me to the side. all of a sudden, my hands are strapped to me sides. my legs were like rocks, i couldn't get them off the ground. my eyes got dry as i couldn't even blink. what was going on? 

"NO!" i scream as i see Ron throw a fist towards Draco. He ducks and swings his legs, sending Ronald to the ground. He slams the floor hard and jumps back up right away.

"STOP HURTING EACH OTHER!" my eyes fill with tears. Ginny and Harry lay motionless on the ground besides the brawl. i wanted to stop it, but i couldn't move. i wanted to look away but i couldn't. my eyes were fixed to the fight like it was a movie. Ronald throws a punch again, but Draco wasn't quick enough this time. i see it, as its going in slow motion, Ron's bulging fist knock Draco's cheek, sending spit and blood everywhere. as if it was me, my cheek aches with pain and water runs down my face like a river. my hands get sweaty. finally, Draco's head bangs on the ground. i can almost hear his skull crack and then, he stops. he doesn't make a sound. he doesn't move. he just lay there, still as anything. my arms gain feeling and i fall to my feet. still dripping with tears i crawl over to the mess that is Draco. 

"Draco?" i say grabbing his body towards mine. His chest wasn't moving. he wasn't breathing....

out of no where right? damn. oh and by the way... CLIFFHANGER!!!! i hope you enjoyed. if you did make sure to vote 

in sorry i haven't been posting as much I'm just going through a really rough time with my friends and have been crying rather then writing which tbh i need to use to my advantage and make my feelings into a chapter. comment what you want to see from me and ill see ya in chapter 17!!!! btw's almost 300 views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!q1!!1!!11