My Poor Baby!

(THREE WEEKS AFTER DANI'S BIRTHDAY)

-SANTANA'S (POV)-

-SANTANA'S ROOM-

I'm on the phone with Dani while I am laying in bed. I'm sick Dani has been taking care of me which I love.

DANI: Is there anything that you want me to get you from the store? I'm going to head there after class.

SANTANA: No I just want you.

DANI: Awe I'll be there as soon as I can.

SANTANA: Can you hurry? I really could use a head rub right about now and my back is also hurting.

DANI: I'll try the best that I can babe.

SANTANA: Okay.

DANI: Well I have to get going I'm about to get into my car.

SANTANA: Okay you can just walk in when you get here.

DANI: Okay see you in a little bit here.

SANTANA: See you.

Dani and I hang up I set my phone on the nightstand and put my face into the pillow I just wish that this sickness would go away (I've been sick for almost a week now) I groan as my head starts to pound and I start to have a coughing fit I sit up trying to breath. I groan as I lay back down.

*DANI'S (POV)*

-GORCERY STORE-

I'm at the store I had to get more shampoo and toothpaste. I get my shampoo and toothpaste I go to the aisle where the soups are I grab some chicken noodle soup for Santana I also grab her some medicine. I make my way to the checkout and see some flowers I decide to get some and get I also get a small balloon that says "Get well soon" on it. I go to the checkout and pay for the stuff. I walk out of the store and head to Santana and Rachel's place.

-SIDEWALK-

As I walk down the sidewalk I run into Vincent.

VINCENT: Hi Dani, how's it going?

DANI: Its going. How's it going for you?

VINCENT: Oh you know.

DANI: Yeah.

VINCENT: Do you have a couple of dollars I can have?

I nod my head and take out a couple of dollars.

DANI: Here you go Vincent make sure you buy yourself something to eat.

VINCENT: Yeah, yeah you tell me that all the time.

DANI: Well you know food is very important.

VINCENT: Yeah, yeah sure I'll see you around.

DANI: See you around.

I continue to walk down the sidewalk I get to Santana and Rachel's place and I walk in.

-SANTANA AND RACHEL' S PLACE-

I set the bag onto the table and head to Santana's room. I have to chuckle when I see her she is laying with her face in the pillow and her hair is all sprawled out on it. I walk up to her and rub her back she groans a little.

SANTANA: Five more minutes mommy.

I chuckle I rub her back again.

DANI: Santana.