Don't You Remember?

*SANTANA’S (POV)

-RACHEL AND SANTANA’S PLACE-

I’m at the coffee table eating Rachel comes into the loft she is in her work uniform she looks at me and smiles I smile back.

SANTANA:  How was the graveyard shift?

Rachel takes off her boots.

RACHEL:  Sucks because there was hardly anyone there I mean what is the point of the graveyard shift anyways?

I can’t help but chuckle to myself.

SANTANA: It’s so all the drunks and crazy people can go and eat.

RACHEL: I was lucky that there weren’t any drunk or crazy people there. Do you have class today?

SANTANA: Yeah just my math and music class. My dance class meets Monday, Wednesday, and every other Friday.

RACHEL: And your music and math class meet Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday?

SANTANA:  Mhm.

RACHEL: Do you have work tonight?

SANTANA: Yes I do.

RACHEL: All right well I’m going to take a shower and go to sleep because I am exhausted.

SANTANA: Okay I’ll see you after my classes.

RACHEL: See you.

Rachel picks up her boots and heads to her room. I get done eating and put my dishes into the sink I grab my bag and head out.

*DANI’S (POV)*

-DANI AND SHANNON’S PLACE-

I’m brushing my hair when I hear a knock I turn around and see Shannon. She has her arm in a sling and cast.

DANI: Hi.

SHANNON: Hey.

DANI: How are you doing?

SHANNON: I’m a little sore but okay.

I should probably mention that Shannon and I had to go to the hospital last night because Brad pushed her and she fell on her arm pretty hard. She actually fractured her arm I wanted to kill Brad for hurting her. I don’t know the whole story I just know that he pushed her because he had “To many” drinks at dinner. That’s still no excuse.

DANI: Did you take your pain meds?

SHANNON: Yes I did.

DANI: Good.

SHANNON: Thank you for being there for me last night.

DANI: You’re my best friend Shannon I would do anything for you.

SHANNON: I know you would I just wanted to let you know that you are the best. I know that we don’t get along sometimes but I still love you as a friend.

DANI: Awe I love you too as a friend.

I get up and pull Shannon into a hug.

*SANTANA’S (POV)*

-HALLWAY BY THE MATH CLASS-

I arrive at my math class and I look around I don’t see Dani anywhere I wonder where she is. I look at the time and I am an hour early maybe she is here. I turn around and run into her. She has her guitar with her (she said that I could use it for my song today)

DANI: We sure do make it a habit of running into each other.

SANTANA: Maybe it’s a sign that we are supposed to find each other.