Lie A Little Better

I DON’T OWN THE SONG OR LYRICS

*DANI’S (POV)*

-THE SPOTLIGHT DINER*

I’m standing behind the counter watching Santana take orders from customers I was supposed to be taking orders with Santana but Gunther changed it so that the new guy could get “Experience” by taking orders from customers and taking the orders to them and blah, blah, blah. I remember my first day here I sigh as I get a flashback.

<DANI’S FLASHBACK>

Dani walks into the diner she is in her red uniform, with her white aporn, and her red boots that match the uniform. She looks at around and sees Santana she waves when Santana looks at her Santana waves back and walks up to her.

SANTANA: Looks like you made it in time.

DANI: Yeah I’m surprised that I had the nerve to walk through the door I am so freaking nervous right now.

SANTANA: Hey I got you.

Santana puts her hands on Dani’s shoulders. Dani looks up at Santana and smiles.

DANI: Thanks.

SANTANA: No problem now let’s get going on the tour shall we?

DANI: We shall.

Santana walks off Dani follows her close behind.

<END OF DANI’S FLASHBACK>

Santana walks up to me I can’t help the smile that comes on my face.

SANTANA: I swear that the new guy is just as bad as you were.

DANI: Hey now I think that I did I pretty good job.

SANTANA: Yeah for a rookie maybe.

I playfully hit her Gunther walks up to us.

DANI: Hi Gunther what can we do for you?

GUNTHER: The person at table 3 requested a song.

DANI: What song?

Gunther hands me a piece of paper that says “Lie a little better by Lucy Hale” on it I smile I see Santana reading it too.

GUNTHER: And I want the two of you to sing it.

SANTANA: Why can’t Rachel sing it with her?

GUNTHER: I asked her but she said that her throat hurt.

Santana looks at Rachel and Rachel smiles and waves a little Santana sighs.

SANTANA: All right but I’m taking the lead.

DANI: Okay.

Santana and I take the stage.

*SANTANA’S (POV)*

As Dani and I take the stage I send a glare toward Rachel her throat doesn’t hurt she just wants us to sing together. Ever since Dani and I said that we didn’t like each Rachel has been on my case about me telling Dani how I really feel about her.

SANTANA: Hello everyone my name is Santana and this is Dani we are going to sing a little song for you. This goes out to the person table three.

I push a button and the music starts I start to sing.

Santana

I just missed my exit

Last night I lost my keys