Introduction

*SANTANA'S (POV)*

-RACHEL AND SANTANA'S PLACE-

I'm getting ready for my first day of school I am starting NYU today. I look at myself and smile I am wearing jeans that show off my curves, a white tank top under a pink button up shirt. I apply some makeup I don't put to much on. When I think that I'm good enough I grab my bag and walk out of my room.

-THE KITCHEN-

I walk into the kitchen and see Rachel sitting at the table she is reading a magazine with a cup of coffee in from of her. I've been living with her for a year now. Kurt was living with us but he moved out so him and Blaine could have more room for their selves. I go to the cupboard and grab my coffee cup I fill it up with coffee. Rachel looks up from the magazine.

RACHEL: Good morning Santana.

SANTANA: Morning.

RACHEL: Are you excited for your first day of school?

SANTANA: Actually yes I am.

RACHEL: That's good. What classes do you have today?

I take a drink of my coffee. I open my bag and grab my schedule I look at it.

SANTANA: Um...I have music, dance, and math.

RACHEL: Wow three classes?

SANTANA: Yeah.

RACHEL: Are you sure you will be able to do three classes?

SANTANA: Yes I'm sure.

I look at my watch and finish my coffee I set the cup into the sink.

SANTANA: Well I'm off.

RACHEL: Okay I'll see you later.

SANTANA: Bye.

I grab my jacket and walk out of the loft.

*DANI'S (POV)*

-DANI AND SHANNON'S PLACE-

I'm pounding at the bathroom door because I have to get my brush from there.

DANI: Shannon hurry up I have to get ready for class!

I hear moaning and now I know why she was taking forever she is in the shower with her stupid boyfriend Brad. I sigh and walk to my bedroom I grab a hair tie and put my hair up in a messy bun. I check myself out on the mirror. I'm wearing skinny black jeans with a band shirt. I hear a knock on the door and I look over and see Brad in nothing but a towel leaning against the door frame.

DANI: What can I do for you Brad?

BRAD: Well I was walking passed your room and saw you I decided to stop in and say you look hot.

I sigh.

DANI: You know that I don't like guys and even if I did you wouldn't be my type.

SHANNON: Who wouldn't be your type?

DANI: Just some guy that your dick of a boyfriend was trying to hook me up with.

SHANNON: She isn't into guys babe, remember?

BRAD: I know I just thought that maybe she would change her ways.

Brad walks off. I look at Shannon.

DANI: I don't know how you can deal with him.

SHANNON: He has a nice body and he is super nice.

DANI: To you maybe. Anyways I have to get to class.

SHANNON: All right. Are we still on for movie night?

DANI: Yes we are.

SHANNON: Great.

Shannon hugs me I hug her back. I should probably mention that Shannon is my best friend (We have been friends since preschool) when I moved to New York she took me right in and she accepted me when I came out my parents didn't like it so I came here to New York. Anyways I grab my bag and jacket I walk out of the apartment.

What did you guys think?