This Morning

It's 2012. November 19th. Amanda Johnson is twelve years old. A good life. But times will soon change. And what happens she may never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum? I'm going out with Jenny!" the young girl called down to her mother. "What are you doing down there? Whats that noise? Mum? Mum!" Her mother didn't respond so she joged down stairs. Mum? you alright?"

"Just fine Man-Man! Something happen?" The woman said as she continued cooking pancakes.

"Don't ... call me 'Man-Man' please. And no, just heard a noise." Her mother had called her "Man-Man" since she was three. It can get anoying. But that noise! What was it? Where did it come from? It doesn't matter, its probably nothing. She thought.

"You ok Mandy? You look upset." Her mother got concerned. She had been sitting there for a while, quiet.

"Fine, just thinking..." But it was more than that. What if it was dangerous? Maybe it was just a bird. A weird bird but thats what she told herself.

"What the hell is wrong with people? A police box, on our lawn!" Mother ranted for a minute straight.

"Ok! I'll just go see what it is! I get it!" Amanda said slightly annoyed.

~~~~~~~~

Small chapters for now... might get more done later. I would appreciate help and feedback :)