How you Guys meet

Oscar Diaz:
You were helping Ceaser with is homework you were two years older than him. You looked down at the ripped paper Ceaser had given you that had his address on you smiled seeing all the spray paint and the symbol that this was Santos land. you smell weed which did not bother you one bit when you walked to the door you knock. You knew about Ceaser brother who was the leader of the Santos and how everyone else calls him 'Little Spooky' you got interrupted and looked at Oscar he was eyeing you up and down. You roll your eyes saying "I am looking for Ceaser Diaz?" Oscar grins ''Isn't he a little too young for you ?" he asked making you glare ''yes he is now movie i  am helping your brother with school'' you shoved pass him knowing that wouldn't be the last time he saw you.

Ceaser Diaz
you meat the fam when Ruby had introduced you at the lunch table you were a little nervous to make new friends But Ceaser knew how to keep the air and conversations light. You had hit it off with Monse at first loving how sweet she could be but rude at the same time. you were laughing when Ruby had told you they call Monse a Honey badger it had fit her so well Ceaser was so lost talking to you and the family he did not get your name ''Your y/n? right" you smiled ''that me.''

Ruby Martinez:
You had meat Ruby through your parents when you guys were in diapers your mom and Ruby mom was a best friend since High school so you and Ruby did everything together. Ruby was excited to tell the family about you because you had only meat Ceaser once and Oscar who call you a hot hyna but you swept it under the rug. When Ruby told the family about you they were all in on it and you smiled ''Y/n'' you had to say creating new friends. 

Jamal Tanner:
You were a new girl in LA and you had no idea were your classes were for your new high schools you were looking down at your classes that were on a small piece of paper and sooner or later you ran into a boy with crutches you almost fall but he had grabbed your hand you were worried about hurting his leg but he told you it was fake so he could get out of football. ''My name Jamal and you seem lost?" You laughing adding ''I am. My name y/n.''

Monse Finnie:
You were an old friend one of Monse Best friend but you had moved because your father was in the army. you had missed her so much and love her like a sister okay maybe more than a sister.  You had told Monse farther that you were going to stop by and he was also so glad to see you because he loves you also aa s family. When Monse had entered her room she started to cry when she had seen you and told you she had a lot of things to talk to you about.