Chapter 13 - Chrystal Glasses

| Please VOTE & Leave me a Comment!

Dedicated to FluffyBunny because she wrote one of the very first BXB stories i read here on watty ^_^

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After what felt like an hour of trembling Marcus found Allen. He didn't really go into detail as to why he needed access to a computer so rudely and desperately. Allen raised an eyebrow at Marcus with suspicion and curiosity before pointing him in the direction of the office. Allen obviously looked curious. Marcus was in such a hurry to get to a computer, it was rather rude after all.

Marcus sat before the computer screen; his gaze was fixed on the screensaver that rotated at the center with the Dalton logo. His heart was thumping and he was breaking into a cold sweat. As much as he wanted to know what was on the USB, he was unsure about actually seeing what it was. Something told him that it wouldn't be anything good, there was a feeling of dread that washed through him. His thoughts were contradictory as he fought back some of the feelings and logged into the computer with the password Allen had given him. His gaze switched to the USB momentarily before he gathered all the courage and clicked on the video.

Marcus sat at the edge of his seat and leaned forward. When the first few frames flickered on the screen he didn't know what he was looking at. Suddenly Marcus's whole body went cold. His heart and breath stopped for a moment. He gasped, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. His eyes scanned the screen in utter disbelief. There was a mixture of embracement, fear, anguish that roamed in him. The feeling was terrible. He gasped for air when he felt as if he was being suffocated.

With wide eyes he stared at the screen, unblinking as the tall man who was dressed finely in a black suit approached the shorter man. trapping him against the mirror like walls of an elevator he leaned in. Though the picture was grainy he knew exactly who they were. He hoped to god that his guess was wrong. Marcus watched as the tall man in the video cupped the base of the other's neck and draw him in to a sensual kiss. It brought memories flooding back to Marcus.

Please no.

Marcus's heart pounded at an unreasonable speed. His eyes widened with every minute that passed. He couldn't make out their faces or their exact expressions, but he didn't have to see any of that to know how the two felt and what was going on.

The smaller man, who Marcus clearly recognized as himself seemed to be lost in a world of his own as his lips pressed to the others. Marcus couldn't comprehend it; he was beginning to feel light headed. The way their hands moved, gracing each other absorbing every small detail and the way Marcus's hands racked the dark haired man's hair while pulling him in further to the kiss deepening it with so much need. Marcus even had one of his legs wrapped around Julian's hip almost grinding them together.

How had he not known he was doing it?

Julian pulled Marcus further into him pressing them together as he dominated their actions. Marcus couldn't even remember wrapping his legs around Julian's waist or .... Any of it. He remembered kissing, that's all. He'd never seen himself act that way before, so completely lost in a sea of attraction, arousal and ecstasy.

Shocks ran down his spine as he watched the video. His skin felt hotter as if the temperature in the room had just risen. His toes curled almost as if he was feeling everything he saw. Unaware of his labored breath he was lost for words. His face grew hot as the video went on and when he saw how Julian slipped his hands under Marcus's shirt grazing his fingers over Marcus's skin yearningly, he could feel it. Marcus was baffled at how willing he seemed, at how sexual it all was. His arms were slung around Julian's shoulders; they only tightened as he arched his back away from the mirror gasping a moan and falling onto Julian's chest. He didn't need to hear what his moan sounded like, he was now reliving it.