Chapter 8 - Dylan's Wolf

After dinner, Dylan and I head back to our room. He takes off his dress shirt and involuntarily flexes his gorgeous arms, making me yearn for him.

"You're so sexy." I mutter, walking up to him. He smirks and pulls me into his warm chest and kisses me passionately.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Do you want to join me?" I asked him seductively. He bit his lip and looked my body up and down.

"As much as I would love to, I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself." he sighs.

I nod knowingly, and begin taking off my clothes and heading for the bathroom.

"Wait, Quincy." he stopped me, his erection apparent from looking at my naked body.

"I'll just watch you." he smirked.

"You want to watch me shower?" I ask, confused.

"Yes." he responds, and I don't bother arguing.

If he wanted to watch me shower I'd make it a shower worth seeing.

I turn on the water, particularly hot. Steam is sexy, right? Once it reaches a good temperature I stare Dylan in the eye and get in, shutting the glass door in front of me. He smirks and looks me over from head to toe, spending some extra time on my breasts and my legs.

I cup the hot water in my hands and feel it run down my body. I loved showers. So relaxing and cleansing; there was nothing better than a nice hot shower after a long day.

I turned around and arched my back leaning my hair under the stream, closing my eyes and enjoying the heat.

I reached for the shampoo and released some into my hand, the delicious scent overwhelming my nose. As I ran my soapy hands through my hair, I turned to notice Dylan standing in the corner of the bathroom, stroking his cock slowly while he watched me.

I giggled and used the leftover shampoo on my hands to soap up my chest. I could tell it was driving him crazy, but I didn't feel bad because this is what he did to me every day without even trying.

I closed my eyes and rinsed the shampoo out of my soft blonde locks, taking my time and lathering up with conditioner afterwards. I turned my back to Dylan and gave him a good view of my ass while I rinsed the conditioner out. My hair was much more smooth and silky than it had been in a while. Who knew Dylan knew good conditioner?

When I turned around I jumped and yelped. Dylan had disappeared and instead, there was now a very large muscular wolf with smooth black fur and glowing yellow eyes sitting on the rug in the middle of the bathroom staring at me.

The wolf opened its mouth to reveal hideously sharp canines, almost as if to say something, before it shifted back into Dylan.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" he asked me, helping me out of the shower.

"Psh, no." I lied quite obviously and he rubbed my slippery back while handing me a towel.

"My wolf wanted to see. I should have given you more warning." he sounded apologetic as I dried my hair and pretended it wasn't a big deal.

That was the first time I'd seen his wolf. It was so big and threatening, no wonder he was the alpha of his pack. He was a beast. The same type of beast that killed my parents so long ago.

Then I remembered that soon I too, would become beast. As soon as Dylan marked me and mated me I would begin to shift and develop a wolf of my own. I would become the thing I spent so long resenting.

Dylan reached his hand for my cheek and I flinched away. His eyebrows furrowed and I took a step away from him.

"Not right now, okay? I just want to dry off." I tell him, trying not to seem too jumbled.

"I just want to kiss my mate, Quincy." He said,
his voice sounding hurt that I had pulled away from him.

"Please just go to bed and I'll see you then," I whimpered, my eyes begging him not to ask questions. He sighed and turned around, closing the bathroom door.

I took deep breaths while looking myself in the mirror and drying my hair. Once I had calmed down I hung my towel over the shower and prepared to face Dylan.

When I opened the door there he was, laying in bed with his laptop. I crawled in on my side and kept a bit more distance than usual.

"I'm sorry, Quincy. I should have asked you first but I lost control and I didn't think about you." he said.

"I know, it's just that.... I'm gonna be that soon." I sighed.

"You'll get used to the idea, my darling." He reassured me.

"But werewolves killed my mom. You don't even know how long I spent hating your entire species and now I'm going to join it. It feels wrong and right at the same time. I'm so confused." I faught the lump in my throat and felt my cheeks flushing.

"The wolves that killed your parents are not like my pack, Quincy. We don't mistreat the innocent and you will see that when you become Luna. Being with me is your destiny even if it comes with some burdens." he reached for my hand and held it gently while smiling at me. I nodded and rolled over, closing my eyes, and eventually drifting to sleep.