11

As he promise, he stayed at her side even he had to go out of city or flied abroad. She came along because he insisted. Now he was a paranoia man, he scared to leave her behind all alone when he went to his business.

After three years anniversary, he always the sweetest husband and caring to his shy wife. She liked herself before but more touchy and aware.

One day when he home, he found Anna on the bed with her laptop on her lap. She glanced at him and started nervous.

"Alex? "

"yes, baby? "

Alex took off his tie and his clothes. He went to closet and wore sweatpants without shirt.

" I looked at the site and found delicious cake. "

"and? "

Alex got his clothes and threw them to the basket.

" I want this cake. "

He stared at her at the moment because it startled him. He was surprised because it didn't like her usual self.

"okay, if you don't want to buy it's okay with me," Anna whispered and had nervous look. She was scared if his respond was bad and she knew he just got home.

"no no no! What the hell do you say? Why changed your mind suddenly?"

"it is okay if you don't want to. "

"no! "

He went to her side and sat.

" it's true I just got home and tired. But I can ask someone, " he looked at her smiling. "can I take a look of the screen? "

He stared at the screen and read the name. Then, he scrolled his phone and stood afar calling someone to buy it. When the call ended he went to her side again.

" I ask my driver to buy it. So while we are waiting how about we watch some movie? "

"all I know you like the action thrill genre. "

"and it still, " he grabbed her laptop put away on the small table. He put some movie to play in the tv and bring some chill cokes. "please enjoy. "

He grinned at her because she just stared at him innocently, cute like a kid. She wore her nightie and leaned closer to him. Then the cake came. Alex got it and placed it at the bed. It was sliced in to some cut so they could eat without trouble.

Almost two hours the movie ended. That was serious and full action to his point. But when he looked at Anna, she just cried. It got him confused.

"Anna? "

He was surprised. He grabbed her and kissed the top of her head.

"what's going on, babe? "

"that's just cruel, " she choked at her tears. It got him more confused. "just leave them alone. Don't kill. I can't stand it to watch them kill at the innocent and oohh.. "

"sshh! It's okay. That's just movie. "

" I know. "

"it better when we watch your favorite than mine. "

Alex mumbled on her head as he stroked her hair. He thought, she was just too emotional and careful. Then her mood swing these days made him crazy. She was too hormonal. Wait!

It brought him something on his mind. Don't say..

"Anna? "

She hummed.

"we go to hospital tomorrow, okay. I want to show you something."

She stared at him confused at first but then she nodded.

As the day he mentioned, they came to his hospital and he already made appointment.

At the beginning, she was scared but he assure her that was fine, he would beside her all the time. She went the overall test. And they waited the result in his office doing nothing.

She sat at the single sofa while Alex got his paper work like other boss. She looked around and ended at him. She just loved seeing him work.

His secretary entered the room and gave an envelope to him. He opened it carefully as Anna walked to him. He read the paper and his eyes brightened up then he stared at her happily.

"what did it say? "

Anna took the paper. She read it confusedly as the last word written on it. She was giving him disbelieve look. Alex stood up and kissed her on the lips. He parted as her breath ragged.

"let me call doctor Peter. "

"is this true? "

Anna asked him with teary eyes. He grinned and nodded happily. He embraced her and gave her many kissed on her face as she giggled.

They went to doctor Peter and doing the scan. Anna looked at the screen as her hand was hold by Alex. Doctor Peter showed the small spot on the screen. It was not blur but not that clear. The round shape made her emotional and it became 'worst' when they heard the baby's heart was pounding.

"you did it, babe, " Alex kissed her forehead and lips. "we did it. "

She couldn't say another word. She was just too happy.

"come again in two weeks so we can find the gender. "

"wait, " Anna sat beside Alex. "how far along am I? "

"oh, sorry dear. I thought you both know it already! " she said. "you almost finish your first trimester. "

"what? "

Anna was speechless. Alex was surprised then grinned again.

"thank you, doctor. "

"my pleasure, doctor Rojas. "

They thanked doctor Peter and went home. She stared at the pictured doctor gave. She didn't believe that they would have a baby again.

"Alex, " she called him as he went to the bedroom. He sat beside her on the bed. "we will have a baby. This tiny bean, " she touched her belly, " already at my belly in this entire three months. "

" I know, " he hugged her and sat her on his lap as she straddled him. " you have to obey me so you can make it until giving birth. Even though I know you don't like wondering the city but please, eat the good and healthy food. I'll ask the maid. "

"you don't have to worry, " she said pecked his lips. "because all I want is you to make my meal everyday. Not the maid. "

"but.. "

"no buts, babe, " she pecked his lips again. "because the baby wants it. Not me. "

He knew he lost the little argument. He had to cook for her so he had to learn from the maid if she wanted the weird one. Now, his battle started.