07

She tried to move her leg, just about to make her first step, stinging sensation directly from her knee to her thighs. She winced at the pain and stopped her moving. She reached anything near her but none to be hold. She would to lower her body at least to reach her knee but the stinging came again. She either lean or lower her body. Everything she did was pain. And it hurt so much.

Alex got that but he thought it was just another pain could be resist. So he encouraged her to make a move but Anna just stood still. Her head hung and he heard soft sobbed.

"baby! Baby, it's ok. You can make it, " Alex said. But nothing happened. He just heard that sobbed. "baby, come on. I'm here to get you. Come on! "

Anna bobbed her head to look at him. Her watery eyes showed anger and pain. Alex startled to look at her. Shit! She is in her limit, he thought.

"baby, " he came closer but Anna raised her hand. Alex cringed understanding. But he assured himself to come to her. "Anna, baby! "

"STOP! "

Now, he grimaced at her shout. He opened his eyes to meet the most painful eyes he ever saw full of tear. Then, she was crying out loud. He stood not moving as she couldn't lean on something.

"Anna.. "

He took step as she raised her hand but Alex didn't care. He walked slowly until he stood in front of her.

"Anna... "

"DON'T TOUCH ME! "

Alex surprised at her outburst in high pitch almost screaming. He clenched his hands in a moment, urged to hold her but he wanted to make her calm. She closed her face with her hands still sobbing. But it didn't make him just stayed still, he couldn't stand her crying in pain so he engulfed her in his embrace. He ignored her shoving him away even weak punches on his chest and arms.

" I'm sorry, baby. I am sorry again," he kissed her head and brought her to bed. He carried her in bridal style and softly lied her down.

Anna felt her legs numb. She couldn't feel the pain even he touched her skin. It was freaking cramp. Still crying, she buried her head to the large pillow, ignored his calling and touching.

Alex called her, even try to shake her shoulder but she didn't move. She was angry and sulked. It reminded him like those years back. If she was frustrate or something she was silent and wouldn't talk.

Alex feeling like to laugh but the situation was completely different. She was in pain exactly. Her legs made her crazy. And she still in easy to broken stated.

Alex then lied behind her and hugged in loose embrace. He held her by waist to her stomach, made some reassuring gesture and actually wanted tracing the scar. But, that was impossible. So, with another hand, he traced her forehead with his index finger, down to her cheek and her neck. He landed kiss on it.

"baby! "

Alex called her softly. Her body shuddered but she didn't turn around.

"Anna.. "

He traced his finger from her arm to her thigh.

"don't make me turn you around.. "

She didn't care, and she wouldn't make any move to face him.

He didn't hear any sound. Her body stopped shaking and shuddered. Something clicked and he turned her around, just to find her doze off.

She could open her eyes to look at him but her energy was limit because her another breakdown.

He got that, so his thumbs wiped her tears, his leg engulfed her lower body to make her near him. Her lips parted as if to seduce him. But it only took it by her mouth. He kissed her goodnight on the head, and before the dark came, he pecked her on the lips.