Love, Duty, and Lies....

"My I can't believe you're 20, your skin is so pale, smooth, and soft...." He said as his hand ran down my thigh.

  "You're flattering me, boss. It's an honor." I fake purred a he began unbuttoning my shirt while my guard was down.

  Then he paused and his hungry expression turned into one of shock .

   "Y....you...you're one of them?"  He asked trembling . By 'them' he had probably meant a Scorpion Child. Scopion's children all had a tattoo of a scorpion on their chest so I only tend to do bottom only, oral, or in the dark. They were first used to hunt down anti-Khmer rouge activist for Pol Pot's Regime. The Cambodian Civil War had caused a shortage of grown soldiers, so they began training children as killers. Cambodia has now disavowed the group and claimed to have eliminate all remaining cells, but if anything the group has grown. They now act internationally, kidnapping children while they're still babies or picking them up from orphanages. These kids are raised in a society without friends, family, and morals. They're schooled in nothing but murder. They all lose sense of conscience. They are even taught to welcome death. Worship it even. They lose all fear of it . Whether it's the the death of others......Or their own. They've become no less than the most efficient team of killers on the planet. The worst part is the way they receive it. They're left to grow and develop in private cells without human contact beside their instructors. It's completely heartless, but frighteningly effective. Everyone knows the importance of social interaction. Laughing and  crying are a part of us from the time we were born as children we learned that people react to us when we laugh, another way when we cry. As we  grow older  we learn how to smile without laughing, how to weep quietly to ourselves. All of us learn to communicate and how to function by watching the people around us. But if there was no one to react to us laughing and crying we'd eventually stop. We lose our ability to express joy, anger and sadness. Scorpio's children have forgotten how to laugh and cry. They have no emotions whatsoever. I still remember back when I was six........

.........Fourteen Years Ago.......

  "Sickness is not an excuse! Sickness is weakness! And weakness is not tolerated! I don't want to hear you feel sick. I don't want to hear you feel anything!" That was what the instructor had said as he whipped me again and again for that oral mistake.

  "If you must feel something; feel hatred for society, hatred for the world, and hatred for the mother who abandoned you!" He would repeat again and again. Unlike  the others I didn't feel anything at all, not even the little emotion called hate we were permitted to have even though I have more reason then most, because they were kidnapped or picked up at an orphanage. I was given away when my Japanese mother had passed away, and my French father had gone senile by his new Spanish mistress whom he took on my mothers deathbed. My father, Bradley Fainen was the president of the Fainen Corporation, which was international. Upon my mother, Keiko Kiriyama's deathbed took a mistress of the young age of twenty. Her name was Sancia Sforza, she kept me there until I was four and she had a child of her own, which was my younger brother; Alexander Fainen.

...............Present..............

As I snapped through the flash back, the boss was struggling now and was about to call for back up.......So I killed him. Even if I were tortured, giving information to the enemy was not permitted, that's what the instructor had drilled into me. Even though it's been six years since I was drilled and sent on missions, three years since I was caught, and another three since I was released but was entitled to work as the Government's hound. But I still don't have any feelings.........