Vrana

Name: Vrana

Age: She silently raised an eyebrow, staring at you in a dismissive manner.

Gender: Her stare grew slightly pointed, if not offended.

Sexuality: "Do I appear to be a homosexual to you?" 

Race: "An individual who's curiosity exceeds his respect for privacy, is frowned upon by his peers and society." She stated.

Looks: On the multimedia~ 

Personality: Vrana is one of those people who are almost invisible, but once noticed; she can never be unseen. She doesn't talk much, but when she does her words will most likely be in riddles that will leave her conversationalists head swarming with confusion. She tends to forget people who don't catch her interest, but will remember every detail about someone who does. Her face is blank or dismissive most of the time, but mind you; she is never rude. She is not one to beat around the bush, and is painfully honest. If a person is not to her liking she will express her thoughts if asked. On thing to be aware of, even if there is virtually nothing that can break her calm and collected manner, is bothering her with endless questions. If she doesn't answer a question, it's best t leave it if one values their life and health.

Relationship: After a small silence she answered, "I share the blood which Raven has flowing through his veins."

Bio: She pressed her lips together slightly, watching you with a dissatisfied frown before shaking her head, indicating the rejection of your question.

She watched you silently, waiting for you to speak.