Mausu~

Name: Mausu

Name: Mausu

Age: She tilted her head and pushed her fingers together. "One...six..."

Gender: Female

Sexuality: She pouted, eyes shifting left and right."How am I s'posed t-t-to know..." [Pansexual~]

Race: Shifter

Looks:  On the multimedia~

Personality: Mausa is "quite the character". She is probably one of the most emotional, hyper-active people you'll ever meet. For one, you can read her feelings out just like a book. Even when she tries to hide it, she can't. As well as the fact that she doesn't have that little voice in her head to tell her to quit while she's ahead. She's also a babble mouth. Not that she'd spill any secret on purpose, it's just she's easily convinced and gives into persuasion. She's also as jittery as a mouse...which, in her case, 'guess that's natural. It's like her guard is always up around people, especially those she doesn't know. She's easily flustered/embarrassed, angered, and to break down. As a terrible liar, it's hard for her to keep stuff from people- which is why she can't really keep secrets. 

For that matter, she's also a major scaredy cat. Don't be mistaken, not every bone in her body is like that. Since she's a loud mouth, add in a short temper, along with a side dish of stupid and witty, she gets into terrible situations easily. She'll yell at someone, cause them to get mad at her and end up being afraid. Mausa also is the one to usually start a fight, as well as hit someone. However, the end result will always be her hiding behind someone's back- the wuss.

Relationship:  She showed a bright smile that could easily over-shine the sun itself, cheeks a bright red. "Jia-chan is my girlfriend! So don't you dare try anything on her." She gave you a 'mean' glare that only made her look quite adorable. (-flawed-)

Bio:  "No way! Why would I tell MY background to strangers?!" she glared at you

"That's all~ Bye bye~" she happily waves at you, grinning.