Kou

Name: Kou~

Age: 7, well, most of the times~ But you may never know what his actual age is~

Gender: Male~

Sexuality: "Well.. I like both girls and boys. But I definitely like my Haru most!" He grinned.

Race: "Ah~ It wouldn't be fun if you already knew right~?"

Looks: On the multimedia but it's his older form ^^

Personality: Fun and quite hyper. He's also very friendly and curious about almost everything that catches his eyes. When he's in his older form though, he can be serious and mature but still friendly and has his good natured self. Though I may warn you, if you hurt any of his siblings or friends, well now, let's say that there has been a rumor that those who did disappeared suddenly.

Relationship: "Ryuu-nii and Yami-nee are my older siblings." Kou spoke with a smile, in his older form, then tilted his head, his smile seeming to turn brighter. "And Haru is my fox mate." He then turned serious. "Don't try to do any bad things to them or I will personally hunt you down." He threatened with a glare. "And don't ever try to steal MY Haru!"

Bio: "No! Ryuu-nii will get mad! I don't want him to get mad." He frowned slightly.

"I hope I could have lots and lots of friends!" He giggled, grinning.