Alexander and Andrew~

Name: Alexander and Andrew

Age: "Age doesn't really matter~" They both said.

Gender: Eh~ Himitsu~

Sexuality: "We both go both ways." They said in unison, smirking deviously.

Race: Incubus~

Looks: on the multimedia~ [Alexander and Andrew respectively]

Personality: Even if they may be twins, they still have things that are different with each other. Like how Alexander is much more a bit of a gentleman while Andrew flirts all around, more than how his twin does. Alexander is more mature but Andrew could be but chooses not to since he thinks it's too tedious. But then, when they're on the hunt for something to...satisfy them, they would put on their most charming smiles and flirt their way to get it, which they always do even if it was only from their smiles.

When in danger, they are quite merciless and very sadistic. They would kill without a second thought nor will they think about it. One would kill slowly while the other one would tear you apart quickly.

If they ever had their eyes on you, oh my, run for it because by at the end of the night, you'll be left alone, weak and almost to the state of death. But, you will have one of the best nights of your life. Also, I warn you, do NOT play with their 'toys'. They. Hate. It. They will kill you if you ever touch them because they are the only ones who can do that.

Oh and did I mention that they share almost everything? Even a lover~? Teehee~

Relationship: "Hmmm, Kitten." Andrew smirked and tilted his head. "Danny is our Kitten." Alexander nodded then both looked at you dangerously. "He's ours. So don't try to get him, we will slowly and painfully kill you."

Bio: "No."

"Nice to meet you." Alexander wound his arm around his twin's own arm, smirking. "We hope to get to...know you better." Andrew added with a smirk of his own.