Chapter 10: dock fight and summers release.

[ max barn / two days later / 6:00pm ].

Max kept summer in his barn. But in reality it was actually his secret base of operations and source of advanced technology he made and built.

Max: *sigh / looking at the monitor showing summer vitals signs are normal* okay summer looks like your doing better.

He was keeping an eye on summer cause whatever happened aboard the spaceship cause summer monitor to go up nearly ending her life. But thanks to max unplugging summer tube she was freed and max plugged summer into his super computer and program it, to give summer a much better dream in the virtual reality world.

Max: hope whatever horrible dream you were having is gone......... mom. *leaves the barn*.

Max POV. [ outside ].
Why did I call her mom? I know I hate her. But after finding her like that all wounded and almost having a heart attack, I don't know how to feel.

Max:.................. summer.

Little timeskip. [ house \ 6:30pm ].

Watching tv.

Max: my favorite show.

Tv: and now back to Star Warrior!

Little timeskip. [ 7:00pm ].

Max: *turns off tv and looks at the time* well hero's don't really sleep that much.

Max got up and stretched his body, cracked a few bones and walked outside.

Max: *outside / front door* hope there's at least some bad guys to fight tonight.

Transformed into fasttrack and runs off.

Little timeskip. [ abandoned harbor / abandoned town / 7:30pm ].

White fang seemed to be occupying the old harbor, near an old town and moving some crates.

White fang lieutenant: Everyone hurrying up and move those crates on the double.

Max: *distance away* gotta find something to do, *notice harbor lights* hmm. *heads there and changes into someone else*.

White fang1: *pushing crate* why can't we use the mech to move these crates?

White fang2: because someone else is using, so either way we gotta do this by hand.

White fang mech: *dock* heheh. With atlas technology will show those humans how superior we are to Them.

White fang3: *guarding the gate* heh, guard the gate this to-.

The white fang guarding the entrance heard something. That sounded like a car.

White fang3: what's a car doing here?

Then a bright beam of lights hit his eyes causing him to cover his eyes.

White fang3: Ah! *runs to the side away from the gate*.

A fast unknown car with black tinted windows was approaching the gate.

3rd POV.
The unknown car sped through the open gate and did a spin, braked and shut off. It was now in the center of the harbor. All the white fang saw the car and immediately put the crates down and surrendered the car, guns all pointed at it.

White fang1: Get out of the car human!

No response.

White fang2: come out human and will let you live.

Again no response.

White fang4: *lowers gun* do you think anyone's in it.

White fang5: maybe I don't know? Maybe atlas made remote control cars that move on there own.