Prologue: getting the watch.

Max POV [ age: 10 years old / rose house basement / 12:00am ].

How could they do this to me. I did nothing wrong and yet they beat me up, even when I try to explain them. but they beat me up again. Not even acknowledging or listening to me.

Max: *hurt* ow *cuts* ( my body I'm really hungry. ).

Max gets up and heads up stairs. As he reached the stairs he put his left ear up to it, listening for any footsteps. After hearing nothing he slowly turned the knob and open the door as quietly as he could.

Max: ( coast is clear. ).

Max began walking as slowly as possible. After he made it to the kitchen. He went to the fridge and opened it, seeing a birthday cake half eaten.

Max: *sigh's in saddens* ( Yang's brithday. ).

Max remember it was yang birthday today and his was 1 month ago. That everyone ignored or didn't care about.

Max: *tummy growl* ( this cake will have to do. ).

Max grabs the cake and carefully places it on the dinner table.

Max: *spoon in hand* ( good thing everyone's fast asleep. ).

Max starts eating the cake and drinking some water to help him if he chocked and clean his teeth a little.

Timeskip 1:00am [ nearly finished cake ].

Max got and put the cake back in the fridge, and threw the water bottles away.

Max: ( better then the scarps they feed me. ).

Max went back to the basement and went to sleep.

Timeskip 3rd POV. [ morning 8:00am ].

As everyone had woken up and started eating breakfast, yang decided she wanted some cake left over from her birthday yesterday. She called for her dad to get the cake out.

Yang: Dad, can I have some cake.

Tai: Alright sweetheart.

Tai went to the fridge. Opened it and found that the cake nearly gone, only one piece was left.

Tai: *hold cake* ( that little bastard gone pay for ruining a perfect day. ).

Tai put the cake on the table showing everyone. Yang was sad, but immediately got angry.

Yang: Who ate my birthday cake!

Tai left the kitchen heading towards the basement.

Max POV. [ still sleeping / dreaming ].

As max was sleeping. He started dreaming, in the dream a mysterious man with a robotic army was standing on top of a mountain wielding something blue and metal on his wrist. Max was confused about him till he felt something hit his head waking him from his weird dream.

A/n: this is one of those dream about the future or freaky unknown dreams.

Max: Ow! *vision blurred* Who? *sees it's tai* why did you hit me?

Tai: did you eat yang's birthday cake?!

Max: *looks down* I-I was really hungry.

Tai: so eating My daughter's birthday cake to end your stupid stomach ache was your solution!

Max: Yes. But I was—.

Slap.

Tai: no more Excuses! I had enough of you!