Chapter 9: captured and escape.

3rd POV. 9:00am. [ max house ].

Max was sleeping in his bed. Unknown to him a large flying metal object was hovering above his house. And in the control room of the large metal vessel stood. A human, but not an ordinary human. He had machine parts covering his entire body, legs, arms, even half of his face.

Machine-human leader: so this human has it. Hehe, I'll be taking it.

A/n: machine humans are my creation and mostly side villain group. Based of shockwave from transformers a little.

Soon he gave an order to his fellow machine-human crew to activate something and a blue beam of light shine on the house and max was beamed up to the ship.

Max was still sleeping.

Timeskip. [ machine-human crew member / ship ].

MH: huh. This planet called remnant it's weak.

MH 2: how weak are they?

MH: *red glowing left eye and data catalog* from what my scanner is getting pretty weak. They have something called semblance and aura.

MH 2: semblance and aura?

MH: yes. It appears the semblance is the source of there unique powers and the aura is based of healing or protection during combat.

MH 2: so they are strong?

MH: No.

MH 2 looks at him.

MH: their powers are weak and only work if there auras are at full capacity.

MH 2: and if there not at full capacity?

MH: some how the semblance can weaken them. Making it difficult for them to function.

MH 2: power that cannot be controlled or used that easily.

MH: correct. *arms behind back* I've seen plenty of alien psychology, but this planet of humankind is by far the weakest out of the others I seen.

A/n: I never liked the semblance. Plus I looked up Wikipedia about it.

MH 2: *looking at planet* a world so big, with little development but still able to survive.

MH: fascinating but pathetic. I seen other human planets and they are far more developed.

MH 2: how so?

MH: A planet so advanced that it looks like technology itself, medicine that can cure or regenerate parts of the body, flying cars and superior tech, even orbital weapons.

MH 2: what else.

MH: Universe 4 Humans are born with powers, or as some of us call them 'power humans'. Born with a genetic cell allowing them to use powers based off anything and can evolve them through training to become even stronger or formidable.

MH 2: anything else.

MH: are planet machine world. We're we are created to be weapons, some of us are emotionless or still have them.

MH 2: tech world and power world.

MH: yes. Fascinating worlds to visit or observe.

MH 2: what about this world.

MH: from the first generation of machine humans told me this planet has terrible history, revolting against its leaders, slavery of the subspecies called Faunus, weapons that are a joke, a substance called dust or *shows him* theses crystals that hold elemental effects, even the weak military could be destroyed in seconds, low development in technology and equipment. And finally power so weak that it's entertainment for a child's birthday party.