Childhood Love Shot 2

7 years passed, the old sanskar was lost long back....this person was someone else. Raglakuttansh didnt only lost swara they also lost sanskar that day...

Now sanskar was the youngest business tycoon but still he was not the old sanskar...he was sanskar not sanky....

Meanwhile in Mumbai(swara shifted to mumbai)

swara was like a lifeless body too...She never used to laugh,smile and play pranks like before,the old swara was lost somewhere...Now she was a famous cardiologist...DR SWARA GADODIA...example of discipline and silence...

While MR SANSKAR MAHESWARI..;example of rudeness..arrogance...

He had turned into a stone hearted person..

KARMA GROUP OF COMPANIES,

A cabin is seen..outside all the employees are shaking with fear....we can hear a person shouting angrily at a employee.....

Man- what the hell is this Ms Mehra??? what do you think yourself????Now give a explanation to this whole mess!!!

mehra- sorry sir...please forgive me..I.

Man- listen...SANSKAR MAHESWARI never forgive betrayers and cheater...who the hell gave you the right to sell my presentation...i am glad that i had a backup presentation but this doesnt explain your act...so...what should i do now??(acts like thinking)yeah i have a great idea why not throw you out???? great idea right..now get lost..

the girl leaves from there..

emp1- boss is really very ruthless..why???

emp2- because 7 years before he did something due to which his girlfriend left him and from then he is like this only..

sasnakr who was passing by heard this and clenched his fist..

san- you both dont get salary to gossip about your boss...so better concentrate on your own work...

Then he leaves from there..

Mumbai,Sunshine Hospital

A patient is brought in emergency...

doc- immediately contact the cardiology specialist..

The patient's family is crying but suddenly a lady appears there with a mask on her face and she tries to console them...

Lady- dekhie ghabraiye maat main unhe bacha lungi ap bas himmat rakhiye...please don't panic i will save him just be brave and console eachother...

2 hours passed and then the operation got successful

Patient's mother- Nam kya hai tera beti???What is your name daughter????

While removing the mask- SWARA...DR. SWARA GADODIA...

Patient's Mom- God bless you my child...

Swara smiled slightly...and left from there.

Swara's cabin-

A photo of sanskar is kept on the desk. Swara held it close to her heart and cried

Swara- kyun bharosa nahi kiya uss din sanskar maine hamesha tumhi se pyaar kiya tha par tum ne shaq ki sari hadein par kar di...phir bhi tum mere dil main bas gaye ho...Why didnt you trusted me that day ??? I had always loved you but that day you crossed the limits of doubting but then also i can't forget you...

LEAP OF 2 DAYS ,

We see sanskar who is driving the car harshly in anger...

FLASHBACK-