Soulmates-destined to be together

it would start from ragini doing suicide at durga puja when she wakes up she remembers that today is swa____________________________________________________lak(mera bas chale to iskanam na likhun par kya karun likhna toh padega) wedding and hearing this laksh monkey was very much happy.....so here is the part enjoy it....

Location- Badi durga puja..

Doctor was checking ragini when she gained her consciousness and saw swasan lak standing together...

Rag- are aap sab yaha kya kar rahe hai????aap to laksh aur Swara ki shaadi hai....

Everyone is shocked hearing this...

But laksh was gleaming with happiness that now Swara have to marry him...but his bubble bursts when swara replies to ragini...

Swa- sorry to say ragini but I cannot marry laksh cause I am already married to sanskar and I am very happy with him and you are married to laksh...you are his wife...

Ragini gets happy...the elders leave to another room to talk about this...

Laksh dp ap sanskar and Swara are present there...

Lak- no papa I can't live with that ragini I love Swara I want to live with her...

He holds Swara by shoulder and before Swara could react laksh was lying on the floor...

Ap-sanskar ye tum kya kar rahe ho..

San- app apne bete ko sambhaliye Badi ma wo meri biwi ke pass bhi aya toh uske tukde tukde kar doonga main....laksh jaisa ghatiya insan Maine aaj tak nahi dekha...playboy is a small word for you laksh...apko pata bhi hai isne kya kiya hai...ragini ko dhokebazz Kehtahai par Sach yeh hai ki aap ka beta sabse bada dhokebazz hai!!!!!

Swa- uss din jab sanskar aur main kitchen gaye the to hamne laksh ko pani mai kuch milate hue dekha aur both Keh raha tha ki ragini ko pani pilane ke baad woh uske sath night spend Karega aur phir wo ragini ko chod dega aur mujhe use karne ki koshish karega....

Dp and ap looked at laksh with disgust....

Dp- laksh from today ragini is only your wife and dare you misbehave with her...

And that day they took swaragini to mm....

2 days leap...

Swara was working in the kitchen....when sanskar called her...she rushed to the Room and saw the whole room messed up...

Swa-what is this sanskar???

San-I can't find any of my things please give me..

Swara gave him his things..and sanskar turned to leave but he heard a sound from behind and saw Swara lying on the floor..

San-(shouts) maa!!! Call the doctor...

Doctor came and after checking Swara she said some thing unexpected...

Doc- Mr Maheswari you wife is.......PREGNANT
.
.
.
.

.

.
after hearing first sanskar was shocked but then jumped in happiness..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So guys keep guessing why sanskar jumped with happiness......