Teri yaad satae......

It would show swasan uniting after 6 months...it consists of some romantic and some emotional moments of swasan

Night
Swasan Room

Swara enters the room with a pale face while sanskar was standing with bowing his head...tears were flowing from their eyes they were ashamed of there decisions...to leave eachother...they slowly walked towards eo and slowly looked towards eo with tearful eyes...

San- swara...(broken voice)

Thats it swara started crying badly hugging him tightly....

Sanskar was also crying badly...

Swara- i am sorry sanskar i....i..am really sorry this time i promise i will always believe you i will never leave you please forgive me pls pls...

San- ssh shh please dont cry i am at fault i am the one who told so many things to you i even told that our relationship is over how can i say like that...in my anger i am the one who did all this i am the reason why we separated...

Swasan hugged eo tightly...

After some time they both composed them selves and started seeing there photos together to refresh old memories....

They were very happy seeing those pics...

They stared at eo with desire love care for eo slowly sanskar leaned towards swara and there lips met they shared a passionate liplock....

They turned off the lights and that night the moons and the stars witnessed the unity of of the two pure souls...

Next morning

Swasan were sleeping in eo arms...swara got up and was starring sanskar...

San-jaan today we are leavibg this house...

Swara nodded and they left the house without telling anyone and as always the maheswaris didnt cared about it.....after leaving mm they were blessed wih a baby girl whom they named as SAMAIRA SANSKAR MAHESWARI....

Guys i know it is a short one but i only wanted to show the photo but then thought to add smthing to it....