The Return Series

Author: Cfunk3

Mobile Link: 16546431

The Return (Book One in The Return Series)

A Wattpad Featured Book!

Completed

Description: "Why do I remember every detail of the day I was born? It's not just because of the dream; it's because today, October 10, 1997, will be the seventh time." Ellie Blackwell is turning seventeen, and although she's excited about her upcoming birthday, she knows what it will bring. At seventeen Ellie will meet the boy of her dreams, fall in love and then have it all ripped away from her, because one year later, on her eighteenth birthday, she will be murdered. How does Ellie know this? Because this isn't the first time she's lived this life, it's the seventh. Every time Ellie is reborn she discovers herself surrounded by the same souls, the same love, the same secrets, and ultimately the same death. Will she be able to fix things this time around? Will she make it to eighteen? Or is Ellie Blackwell cursed to repeat the same mistakes she's made six other times before?

Mobile Link: 23973565

The Resurrection (Book Two in The Return Series)

Completed

Description: When not even death wants to keep her, Ellie Blackwell finds herself resurrected, living in a new time yet still surrounded by the same souls that existed in her past. As her seventeenth birthday approaches she anxiously waits to see if he will find her again and if he does will the love they shared so long ago still burn as strong? But along with hope, Ellie is crippled by the deep fear that history will repeat itself in more ways than one. Will fate will take control over her life again, cruelly throwing the same obstacles in the way of her happiness? Or will she finally find some of the answers that she's been searching for?

Mobile Link: 54802853

The Revival (Book Three in the Return Series)

Incompleted

Description: Resurrected once again, Ellie Blackwell now knows that there is no way to fight her destiny so she decides to run, hoping that a new environment will wipe her slate clean. But she should have known that fate wouldn't allow it to be that easy. The same souls that have surrounded her in her past find her again and, despite her best efforts, weave themselves back into her life. Ellie is left with no choice but to begin solving some of the mysteries that have haunted her for four other lifetimes and to try, once again, to prevent her murder. As we journey back and forth through both Ellie's past and present lives, she learns that she isn't the only one in her circle keeping dark secrets. Desperately struggling to fix things and somehow change her destiny, Ellie realizes that maybe you can't fight fate, that perhaps she is forever cursed to make the same mistakes she's repeatedly made before.

The Restoration (Book Four in The Return Series)

Coming Soon!

The epilogue for each book is a seperate book, but you must be following the author to read them. Do it, trust me, they're amazing!