TNSSLoHC 1,2,3&4

Author:  Emmiie

The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan: Newborn [Book I]

Completed

Description: It’s always hard growing up with no parents. Helena Callahan was brought up on the wrong side on the tracks, practically raising herself, and desperate for money she sells her body for a living. Like most teenagers, seventeen year old Helena struggles with all the joys that come with being an adolescent, as she fights to discover who she is—and to forget who she was. This all changes when she meets a dark stranger (who isn’t who he says he is) and in a split decision he changes her life forever. Whether he saved her and gave her a new life, or damned her to hell is a matter of opinion, but now Helena is not only trying to find herself but she is also faced with new problems: The thirst for human blood...

The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan: Heartless [Book II]

Completed

Description: Helena Callahan is back, and ready for more action! Moving to a new home is hard, but living in a realm full of bloodsucking vampires is harder. After losing what meant the most to her in the growing war, Helena decides that a change of pace is in order, and desperately tries to get her life back on track. Only this time Helena is faced with even more challenges… Well, I suppose no one ever said that the afterlife would be easy, but couldn’t have someone mentioned that it was going to be this difficult? Now Helena is surrounded by a completely different environment, and many darker characters, but will this affect her for the better or for the worse?

The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan: Blood Thirsty [Book III]

Completed

Description: Helena Callahan’s time is up. King Artemious has called upon Helena, and now she must fight against the infamous Noah Turner, in a battle – to the death. The only problem is that she isn’t ready. With school, work, and playtime with her beloved boyfriend; she’s found little time for training. And to top it off, her clan mates—The Untouchables—think she’s slacking. In a moment of sheer desperation, Noah and Helena embark on a dangerous, bloodlusting journey to save and protect her. Only there’s a small catch, the vice that saves her might also be the thing that destroys her. Helena’s world is about to change . . . forever.

The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan: Chosen [Book IV]

Incompleted

Description: No one said that being Chosen would be easy. The first fifteen chairs on The Council were each selected to choose one candidate, to represent them, and be put through a series of tests and challenges. Fifteen vampires go in, one comes out, and that person is titled Our Future Leader – destined to rule the vampiric world when King Artemious resigns from his position. After Bruce chose Helena Callahan, she is pushed to her absolute limit. Her fellow opponents deeming her their biggest threat; they set out to sabotage her chances at winning the crown—in and out of the competition. As though running up against one of her closest friends wasn’t challenging enough, King Artemious has other plans for Helena . . . starting with handcuffing her to her Vetala ex-boyfriend, Aleksandr Lazarev, who already has a taste for her blood. Will Helena prove she has what it takes to earn the crown? Helena for queen!