APR, ASR+AER

*-*I am in love with these books! You can just get lost in them and they are soo action packed! You'll never want to put these books down-I literally re-read each of them like 3 times>.<

Author; XxSkater2Girl16xX <--Check out the rest of her books! I've read them all and they are all BRILLIANT! Im in love with her work, such a great writer!

A Proscriptive Relationship

Completed

Description; Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his ways, and gets thrown into the chaos. Who knew having an ex-gangster for a teacher could be so troublesome? As Holly and Mr. Heywood grow closer, more questions about his past come upon Holly, as does danger. What is Mr. Heywood keeping from Holly? And why is it so bad? But most importantly, if she falls for him, could their relationship survive? After all... it would be a proscriptive relationship.

A Surreptitious Relationship

Completed

Description; Chris and Holly's relationship is finally perfect. With no gangs to harass them, the only thing they have to worry about it keeping their relationship a secret from the student body and faculity at school. Simple enough. However with the appearance of two new students, new troubles arise. The new girl isn't who she seems, but no one will believe Holly, and the new boy seems to enjoy causing Holly problems. Meanwhile Chris is finding it harder and harder to stay away from Holly in school. Keeping their relationship a secret suddenly becomes ten times harder. And to top it all off, Jeremy has a big surprise for every one.

An Everlasting Relationship

Incompleted

Description; It's the college life for Holly. Time for new experiences, new friends, old friends, and another handsome teacher. Well, professor, this time. Much to Jeremy's annoyance. Chris seems okay with it. That is, until suddenly it seems there might be someone who could actually take Holly away from him...