The Dark Rituals Books

*-*This series of book are perffff. Its all about like supernatural kinda stuff, but they are so good.

Author: catrinaburgess

Awakening - The Dark Rituals Book 1

Completed

Description: Seventeen year old Colina is desperate to become a Death Dealer. It’s the only way for her to survive, and get the revenge she seeks. But, to become a Death Dealer she will have to court death itself, suffer the possession of another, and if she makes it to the third ritual, she'll have to do the unthinkable. Can she survive the horrific trials long enough to gain the dark power? And if she does, what will she become? Her guide on this journey is Luke, a seventeen year old Death Dealer who reluctantly takes on the task of training her. But the more time he spends with Colina, the more he worries about her safety, because he’s falling hard for a girl with too many secrets.

Possession - The Dark Rituals Book 2

Completed

Description: Seventeen year old Colina Campbell has betrayed her healer upbringing. In the name of survival and revenge, she had no choice but to seek the ways of the Death Dealers. She has gone through the Dark Rituals and the Awakening has taken place. There is no going back. She thought the worst was behind her, but she couldn’t have been more wrong. Now she must use her wits again to survive. She’s willing to risk her life and to do whatever it takes to bring back her lost love.

Revenant - The Dark Rituals Book 3

Incompleted

Description: Seventeen year old Colina Campbell is a Death Dealer. But she is unique even within the dark arts--she possesses magic that no one has ever seen before. Now an evil mastermind has kidnapped her and forced her to raise a zombie army. It’s not just her life on the line, he also holds her friends and the guy she loves hostage. If she uses any of her magic to try and free them, everyone will die. Can Colina find a way out of this horrific situation? Can she keep the darkness from overwhelming her and consuming her soul? Somewhere inside her there is still light. Can she find it before it’s too late?

Legion - The Dark Rituals Book 4 - Coming Winter 2014