Chapter 64: Dates

Chapter 64:  Dates

Exactly 7:00 P.M. Time where students can already do whatever they want. It's just like after tiring theirselves from their booths, it's now their time to enjoy with their friend or loved ones.

Everyone can go anywhere inside the Academy and some guests and visitors already left the Acad.

Even if you're not at your booth, you have nothing to worry because some robotics will be the temporary facilitator every night.

Ashrium or known as Bubbles is enjoying her night with his 'the boy I always wanted'.

Airox and Aqua is spending their time together at different love booths.

Luna and Eyvhan are now in good terms and Eyvhan is slowly showing his like for the girl.

Creal and Hana has the best night ever. Aside from Creal is secretly one of the 'Rare Five' and he knows a lot of things, Hana is somehow wise. They spend their time together at Eating booth and other Logic and riddles booth.

Kyle, Andrea and Thyl did nothing but to play cards at casino bar. They always won, the fate is really on their side.

Chase spend his time with the new girl who make his heart beat again at the boy band concert.

Thalia is with Axcel who is still emotionless and cold.

It's very unusual to hear but Yvonne, Aimee and Stacey spend their time together at playing chess board and at the same time, they're sharing thoughts, experience, opinions and they're expressing their feelings. They're already friends again after scrambling from a boy who doesn't even love them.

'Not all bitch deserves to be judge time by time.'

Larry is with Fayka. Larry did not intrusive Yvonne because he knows that Yvonne needs to have a good time with her old friends. Fayka is her cousin and they're close since birth.

Charles is with Claris. Charles is not on his senses because he always think about Threa. Why Threa did not let him finish his words first?

"Gusto ko si Claris. Pero mahal kita Threa." Yan dapat ang sasabihin niya, pero hindi siya pinatapos ng taong mahal niya.

Index and Threa is at the bar. Threa is crying and Index is just there to listen at her resentment.

"Do you think I *huk* deserve this?" Tanong ng lasing na si Threa, "Then *huk* why?! I love him, Index!"

"I know... I know." Yan lamang ang sinasabi ni Index.

Ngumiti si Threa habang lasing at tumingin kay Index. Wala na ito sa sarili niya dahil lasing na lasing na ito.

"Ikaw *huk* Index, pipiliin mo ba ak *huk* o?"

"Oo naman. You deserved to be chosen. You deserved to be loved." Sabi ni Index.

Nagkatinginan na sila at unti-unti na ring naglalapit ang mga labi nila pero bago yun ay may humatak na kay Index, pinagsusuntok at nilagyan ng yelo ang paa nito.

"What's *huk* happening?" Lasing na tanong ni Threa at halos pumipikit na ito.

"Damn you asshole! Lasing si Threa and you took advantage of it! Ayaw ko nang makita ka pang kasama ang taong mahal ko. Naiintindihan mo?" Bakas ang galit sa boses ng Prinsipe ng Yelong Kaharian.

Binuhat ni Charles ang dalaga na wala na sa sarili.

"A-anong *huk* nangyayari? Narinig ko pangalan ko *huk* hehe."

"I'm now finally bringing you back on my arms." Sabi ni Charles habang nakatingin kay Threa na tulog na dahil sa kalasingan.

On the other hand, Ezra is on her room. She can't still believe it. She's still in the state of shockness.

She has many questions back then, and in just one truth, it answered her questions quickly. But there are still some questions in her mind that haven't answered yet by that reality.

Who would have thought that a simple ordinary nerd in Mortal World is the long lost powerful princess of the powerful kindom in Immortal world? No one would.

At the Darkaniax kingdom, Leighton can't still forget his last conversation with Prince Axcel. He's still puzzled from a sudden commotion.

"What are you doing here?" Leighton asked Axcel.

"I'm just visiting my home," answered Axcel with a smirk.

"What are you saying? I'm the prince of Darkaniax Kingdom and our kingdom is the second powerful kingdom. You can't beat me!"

"Are you sure that you're the real prince of this kingom? Dumbass. You don't have initiative." Leighton got pissed off because of Axcel's word.

"Just tell me, what are you doing here?!" Leighton asked in annoyance.

"I'm here to visit what's mine. From the clothes you wear, room you rest, swords you use and accessories you display. Don't you know? That should be mine. I owned it all from the moment I was born in this world."

After that, Leighton cannot move anymore until he found out that Axcel already left.

"What was that?" He asked in his self. A conclusion popped up.

"Si Axcel ba dapat ang Prinsepe ng kahariang ito?"

---

Author:

Yow guys, halata naman na tinatamad ako ngayon so pasensya hahaha. I love you!