COPYCAT

/ˈkɒpɪkat/
noun

denoting an action, typically a crime, carried out in imitation of another.

Rhodey kicked down the door, a swat team following him in.

"Clear!"
"Clear here too!"
"Same here."

Rhodey lowered his gun. "Anthonys not here anymore." he was standing in the doorway of Tony's garage and noticed the car gone.

"Chief, we found the basement." Rhodey rushed over and saw stairs leading down. He slowly headed down the steps.

"Steve?" he heard a muffled groan. He went down the stairs a bit faster and turned on the light. The sight he saw was horrifying to him. Steve strapped to a metal bed with a nail in his leg, a container of acid next to a blood stained table and a small sidetable, holding multiple weapons.

-

"Hey pretty boy." Tony turned around in his seat. The first place he headed to once he arrived in Fallsin, was a pub. Sitting next to him was a redhead dressed quite like a whore. "My names Pepper. What's yours?" she asked him, dragging her hand down his chest.

"Salt." The woman giggled. "I'm not interested in you, thanks a lot." she scoffed and walked away, over to another man.

"You good?" Tony now turned to his other side. Sitting there was this beautiful creature, his cheekbones sharp as a blade and his facial hair quite a match for Tony's own.

"Yeah. Anthony."

"Stephen." the two shook hands. "What do you say, we get out of here and go to my place?" Tony let the offer stand for a bit, but accepted.

He later found himself strapped to a metal bed just like the one in his home, and was met with the beautiful face from before. "Got any last words?"

Tony laughed. "This is gonna confuse the police so much once they find my remains." Stephen raised his eyebrow.

"Why would they?"

"Because I'm the one you're copying."

THE END