PECULIAR

/pɪˈkjuːlɪə/
adjective

different to what is normal or expected; strange.
"he gave her some very peculiar looks"

This time Anthony was at a different bar, the Killjoy obviously closed after someone walking to work found the remains of its owner. People who he had never seen before seemed to know him, but that didn't really surprise him. He had been giving a lot of interviews about all the murders, he had to lie about not knowing who the murderer is, and he had to lie about him being devastated over his best friends death.

He was sitting at the counter, looking over the bar to find someone. Maybe not to just kidnap, but maybe to find someone to fuck. He had been lonely lately, all the torturing and kidnapping and lying had kept him busy. He could just kill the person after. Just because he had a dislike for the human kind didn't mean he had a dislike the pleasure from humans. He has his wants.

He was lost in his thoughts and preparing to leave when a nice looking fella walked up to him. "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but it's really late and I was just wondering if you'd mind walking me to my place? It's not far from here." Tony raised his eyebrow. "If you don't want to then it's okay, it's just that my friends ditched me and I really dont feel comfortable walking home alone with everything that's been going on recently." Tony smiled and placed a twenty dollar bill on the counter.

"Let's go. I'm Anthony." the two walked out of the bar.

"Steve."