EIGHTEEN~ Show Me Your Fears, Show Me Your Scars

Eighteen

~*~*~*~*~

ZAYN'S POV (OMG IKR XD)

As Niall and I passed stores and people, I had to pee.

And when I say pee...

I MEAN PEE.

"Hey Bear? Im going to the restroom. I'll meet you at the food court kay?" He just nodded and I retreated.

Quickly, I rushed, squeezing my legs together, as I tried to reach the bathroom. Finally, as I found the door, I pushed it open and ran to the nearest urinal. Hurriedly, I unzipped my jeans and relieved myself of my... uh... what should I call it? I guess fluids would do.

I relieved myself of my fluids and zipped up quickly. I walked over to the sink, avoiding a giant puddle on the floor.

I dont even want to know what that is...

I shuddered at the thought and washed my hands. The cold water running down my hands along with soap. As i finished, I turned off the faucet and grabbed a paper towel from those strange contraption like things.

What are those called? I dont even know...

I dont get out much, okay? Dont judge me.

After drying off my hands, I threw out the paper towel and made my way through the door. as I made my way to the food court, I heard commotion. Following the noises, I saw a group of people surrounding something.

Of course me being me, was curious. I pushed throught the crowd and was shocked by the sight.

There, I saw my Niall, lying on the floor, beaten and broken.

And before him, was that bastard.

Louis fucking Tomlinson.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I shouted, entering the scene.

Louis just stared at me. I ran towards the blonde's limp body.

"Öh baby... Are you okay? Please talk to me." I cried, holding him against my body.

"Someone call an ambulance! Don't just stand there! Someone do something!" I yelled out as I lifted my baby up bridal style, pulling him into my chest as close as humanly possible.

As if someone finally got out of a trance, people began scurrying, a flurry of cell phones dialing the emergency number.

I couldn't hold my rage in much longer. I turned towards Louis and glared at him as I slowly approached him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Huh? Why'd you hurt him? What the hell has he ever done to you?" I screame in his face, spitting slightly.

I could'nt give a fuck if I spit on him. He deserved this.

Louis did nothing. He just stood there, taking every harsh word I said to him. The boy didnt even bother to apologize.

I just wanted to beat him to a bloody pulp.

"Why? Why hurt him? He's.." I felt tears streaming down my face.

Holding the blonde closer to my chest, I lifted his head and kissed his forehead.

It was then that the paramedics came. A stretcher in hand. They took my love out of my arms.

I love Niall...

I loved Niall so much.

They strapped him in gently. I followed them, holding Niall's hand tightly.

In the corner of my eye, I saw police handcuff Louis, taking him away. I couldnt care less what happened to him right now.

All that mattered was Niall.

-

Everything was a blur as they put Niall intot he ambulance, me following behind and entering in with him. As they admitted him into the hospital. I, following in haste, still gripped Niall's hand.

It seemed just like one of those cheesy moments from a movie. I know it's cliche but it was quite a frightening moment.

Everything happened iin a blur. I couldnt even comprehend what was happening around me. All I heard were doctors yelling that Niall had to be rushed into surgery.

My legs gave out and I fell to my knees. I sat there in front of the door that was shut. I knew Niall was in there.

Sitting there broken and afraid, nurses tried to make me move.

"Sir please. You can't sit here. Let's go to the seating area, yeah?"

Silently, I let them drag me away from the door. The love of my life right behind them.

I couldnt cry. Even though I really wanted to, Niall wouldnt want that.

He hated pity.

What will hapen to him? What are they doing to him? What happened? Did something serious happen? Will he be okay?

All these questions ran hrough my mind. My head in my hands, shaking slightly. Worry and terror washing over me.

"Niall..." My voice shook as I whispered quietly, tears streaming down my cheeks. 

"I- I love you... Please be okay."

________________________________________________________________________________

Im a terible person.

6 months. And this happening.

Im very sorry... i understand if you all hate me now ;-;

So what do you guys think will happen to Niall? Thoughts on Zayn's point of view?

I love you guys ^_^

Ill try updating again. Soon, hopefully.

Byeeeeee