ELEVEN~ It Makes Your Lips, So Kissable

Eleven
~*~*~*~

Light shone into the room from the windows. I opened one eye and yawned.

I turned myself around to face the man I love.

Zayn.

His sleeping features were relaxed, his mouth was slightly parted, his red lips oh so kissable.

I hesitated before I leaned in and put my lips to his.

I didn't get a reaction, so I got myself out of the covers and straddled his waist. I was in only my boxers so I tried not to get aroused when I saw his body underneath mine.

After I finished admiring him once more, I bent down and attached our lips. I was able to move more so I could move my head around.

This time I got a reaction.

Zayn began to kiss me back with just as much passion and love.

Our lips moved together slowly, but I loved it. Zayn put his elbows down to lift himself up, until he was in a sitting position with me still straddling his waist.

The kiss was never broken.

I licked Zayns bottom lip. He slowly parted his lips to allow me in.

This time is was my tongues turn to explore.

His mouth was so warm and wet. I felt the top of his mouth, the bottom. I began to massage the inside of his cheeks. He let out a low moan.

I could feel him grow under my bum.

But I couldn't care less now.

He got his tongue into this. Our tongues battled and fought against each other until I surprising won and shoved my tongue down his throat causing him to let out a long moan.

After a little bit more kissing, he pulled away.

I pouted my red lip at him.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Later." He said.

I smiled.

"C'mon I'm hungry. let's go eat."

I nodded.

I scrambled off of his waist and walked to my door.

"Wait do you want to put some pants on?"
I asked him before we made our way downstairs in our boxers.

"No. If we do, it doesn't let me admire that perfect little bum you have." He smirked.

I blushed and smiled.

I opened the door and we walked downstairs hand in hand.

Before i could react, Zayn picked me up bridal style.

"Zayniepoo!" I squealed.

He grinned widely.

He gently set me down on the marble countertop, the cool marble making my bum cold. He kissed my nose causing me to giggle.

He smiled brightly again and then left me.

He went to the cupboard and found some bowls. He set the down next to me and then went off in search for spoons. He found them and set them on my other side. He took the milk out of the fridge and took the cereal out of another cupboard.

He set them down and walked in between my legs.

"You hungry baby?" He asked me his face really close to mine.

I closed my eyes and nodded.

I could feel him lean in closer and then his lips touched mine. We moved our lips together slowly. The kiss wasn't full of lust or hunger, just love.

Our lips molded together perfectly. Our mouthes moved in perfect sync. I could kiss him all my days if I could.

"Why hello there..." I heard a voice that caused me and Zayn to jump apart.

I looked to see Liam and Harry standing at the kitchen's doorway.

"Hi..." I blushed. My whole face flushed by this point.

Zayn grabbed my waist and helped me get off the counter.

"So..." Harry trailed off.

Zayn snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"So you guys a thing now?" Liam asked.

"Yup! I'm Niall's boyfriend." Zayn said smiling at the two who looked very confused.

I smiled to myself when he said that.

Boyfriend.

I'm Zayn's boyfriend.

Zayn's my boyfriend.

Can life get any better?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~**~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Here's another update! I'm in a writing mood!!! So expect some more updates today!!! Don't leave me yet guys!

I hope you guys enjoyed this!

Until later! ;)

Vote, fan, comment and share!!!!