SEVEN~ You Cant Stop Looking At Me

Seven

~*~*~*

After the most perfect man and his car disappeared around the corner, I skipped to the front door.

I looked through the window,(SO not stalkerish) to see if anyone was home.

Which no one was...

I opened the front door and shouted with glee of my perfect day with the perfect man.

I ran up the stairs and grabbed my ipod.

For some odd reason I felt hungry again...

I quickly ran down the wooden stairs and into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and looked around.

I found a note that my mom left on a bowl.

Dear Niall,
There's a salad underneath this note. your father and I are out. I want you to eat the salad okay? Don't throw it out. We'll be home tomorrow in late afternoon.
Love you!
Mom

I threw the note on the counter. I picked up the bowl and took the foil off. Inside I saw the most disgusting mixture of lettuce, tomato, onion, egg, and ham that I have ever seen!

I picked up the note again and read it over.

"Fuck that." I mumble to myself.

I began to make my way to the garbage can.

"Wait she'll look in there..." I started tapping my foot to think of an idea.

Suddenly it clicked. I went over to the sliding door and unlocked it. I opened it up and walked outside. it felt nice to be putside. The cool breeze blowing on me, the fresh air that was all around...

"Focus Niall!" I walked to the fence and held the salad in both hands.

I stood on my tip toes and threw the bowl as far as I could. I heard something shatter.

"Crap!" I tried to haul myself up to see what happened and noticed that the bowl shattered on the neighbors patio.

"HEY! WHOS OUT THERE?!" I jumped off the fence(almost breaking my ankle) and ran to the house. I shut the sliding door and closed the curtains. I bent over the counter out of breathe.

Why does our neighbor have to be so scary?!

I picked up the phone deciding on pizza. I dialed the number and a guy picked up.

"Oh hey Niall!" The pizza man on the other end greeted.

Yeah I'm kind of famous at the pizza place, and the Chinese place and others...

"Yeah! Hey man! Can you get me a large pepperoni pizza with stuffed crust here asap?" I asked.

"Of course dude! Anything for our favorite costumer!" I blushed at the words.

"Ok then! See you soon!" I hung up the phone and walked over to the family room. I flickered on the light and screamed.

I swear I screamed so loud, someone from a mile away ear drums bursted.

There in the middle of the living room floor was a little, tiny, fluffy,

Puppy.

_________________________________________________

A/N

Hi everyone! Sorry for the VERY LATE update :'( I know... I'm horrible.

But still I hope you guys enjoyed this update!

Please vote, comment, fan and share!

I would literally make my day :)