7

Emma's POV

I really don't know how I got through all of that with only crying at the end of my set. Thankfully Kendall kept her word and didn't talk to me. I don't know what would have happened if she talked to me.

"Emma you have some people wanting to see you." I hear Gigi yell.

"Who would want to see me?" I say and the door opens.

"Maybe your best friends."

FUCK OFF.

I turn around and see three of my best friends. "HOLY SHIT." I yell then run and hug them.

"How are you here? Didn't the season start?"

"We stayed after the Belgium game and you really thought we would miss our best friend killing Coachella." Christen Press says making me giggle.

"Who all is here?"

"The whole team." Alex Morgan says.

"So everybody just saw me break down?"

"Yeah." Ashlyn Harris, my cousin, says while scratching her neck before I hug her again.

"Ashy...Ashy I tried so hard. I-I-I-"

"Shh I know. I know you did. I know you hate people seeing you like that. You were amazing up there Emma. You should be proud of yourself. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks...Wait you walked past Kendall how did you not kill her?"

"We wouldn't be solving anything if we did." Christen says.

"Oh...Come on I'll introduce you guys properly." I say then grab my stuff and they follow me out of the room and over to the girls.

"Girls I want to introduce you to some people." I say then motion at the three soccer players as I introduce them. "This is Alex Morgan, Christen Press, and Ashlyn Harris, my cousin." I then motion to the girls. "Ladies this is Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner..." Ash glares at her. I love my best friend/cousin. "...Hailey Bieber, Bella Hadid, and you know Gigi."

Gigi and I go to a lot of the national team games. It's one of our favorite thing to do together.

"Nice to meet you guys. Emma talks about you guys a lot." Kylie says.

"Nice to meet you guys too." Alex says.

"Everyone ready to go?" I ask and everyone nods. We walk out and Hailey and I stay at the back of the group.

"You okay?" Hails asks and holds my hand.

"Not really" I say.

"What are you going to do now?"

"Well I might go hang with the soccer girls for a while then I'll probably go home."

"You're not going to stay for the rest of the performances?"

"If you hadn't have came to my dressing room I'd be on the road home right now."

"Can you come let me know when you're leaving? We will be in our area." Hailey says.

"Of course. Have fun. And thank you for coming to check on me." I say and Hailey nods and kisses my cheek then goes and walks with the girls.

I walk over to my other best friends.

"Where are the rest of the girls?" I ask the three soccer stars.

"They're probably trying to find shade." Christen says.

"I have a private area we can chill in if you want."

"That sounds great." Ash says and then leads us toward the rest of the national team.