3

Emma's POV

"EMMA" I hear Hailey yell.

"WHAT?" I yell back.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"STUDIO"

I then hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

"You ready?" Hailey says when she gets into my home studio.

She is one of four people to have a new key to my house so don't worry she didn't break in.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"We're going to lunch with everyone."

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes. I know you don't want to see her, but everyone wants to see you."

"I just saw them a week ago." Hailey raises an eyebrow at me."Fine...but I'm not changing." I say and Hailey giggles and nods then leaves the room making me follow her. I stop by my room and grab my notebook and pen and follow her downstairs and head to the garage.

"Which car?" I ask and motion to the cars.

"Aston" Hailey says.

I grab the keys to my Aston Martin Vanquish and open the passenger door for Hails to get in then shut it when she gets in the car then head to my side

"Why do you have so many cars again?" Hailey says and motions to my 5 cars.

"I like cars. And it's better than having multiple girlfriends." I say.

"True."

We then drive the 20 minutes to the restaurant and once we arrive we are swarmed by paparazzi.

"Wait for me to open your door." I say and Hailey nods. I get out and go around to the passenger side. "MOVE BEFORE YOU GET HIT" I yell and the paps back up, but continue to take pictures. I open Hailey's door and offer her my hand. She takes my hand and gets out of the car. We then walk into the restaurant and see everyone.

"Hey Emma." Bella says. She gets up and hugs me which causes me to tense up.

Uh oh.

I try to hide the fact that I just tensed up, but when she pulls back she looks at me and looks very confused. I shake my head at her and then sit in-between her and Gigi and Hailey sits across from me in between Kylie and Kendall and the guys sit on the outside of us.

The waitress the comes over to take our order and Hailey orders for me.

"Does she always do that?" Zayn asks.

"Does who always do what?" I ask.

"Does Hailey always order food for you?"

"Yeah. I don't know how it started, but whenever we are together she orders my food."