XIV ~ Good Bye Jersey

Gerard pulled into my apartment complex next to my cars. I looked at him confused, "Why are we here?" I asked.

"You need clothes and such too." Gerard said as if it were obvious. I nodded my head and reached for the door handle. Gerard had my car keys as well so I couldn't hop in my car and drive off. Instead he walked over to my side and held onto my sleeve on my jacket. It was still a bit chilly even with my jacket so when a gust of wind hit, I shivered slightly. Gerard noticed and pulled my closer to him. I tried to object but he sent me a look that made me forget it.

"Sit." Gerard pointed at my bed once we were in my bedroom. 

"I need to pack my clothes." I told him with crossed arms. 

"I'm doing that for you." He replied, going into my closet to look for bags. 

"You are not going through my clothes Gerard." 

He didn't reply, but continued to rummage through my clothes. I knew that I couldn't win, so I just laid down on my bed and shut my eyes. Today had been a pretty eventful day so far, and it's got me exhausted. It wasn't long before I felt myself slowly drift asleep.

Gerard's POV

"Y/n why do you have this?" I asked with a laugh as I held up a very sexy pair of lingerie. When my eyes landed on her, I felt my heart melt a little. Y/n had fallen asleep with her arms wrapped around herself. I do feel really bad about everything I've put her through. She's gone through so much today because of me, and will probably never have a normal life again. She doesn't deserve any of this. 

I watched as she stirred slightly and shivered. She must still be cold. I walked over to her and pulled a blanket over top of her body. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her eyes, I felt the urge to cuddle her. As badly as I wanted to, she probably wouldn't want that. And besides, were on a tight schedule. 

As I finished up packing her bag, I put it to the side and went into her living room. On her mantle were a few pictures of her family. Then I noticed a picture of Grey. I had almost forgotten that she had a dog. I remember that y/n told me that on days she works, her neighbor looks after her. Grey must be over there now even though y/n isn't at work. 

Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, I wrote a quick note to her neighbor saying that y/n was going on a work related trip and that she would need her to take care of her for a while. I slipped the note under the her door, then went back to y/n's room where she was still peacefully sleeping. I contemplated waking her up or not. I decided against it and brought all the bags to the parking garage. I already decided that we would take her car since mines already been recorded on surveillance. Fishing her keys out of my pocket, I transferred my bags from my car to hers, then put her bags in. Once it was all loaded, I went back inside to get y/n. 

Luckily she was still here and asleep. I wrapped her up in the blanket to keep her from getting cold, then picked her up and carried her to the car. I had to balance her when I went to lock the door. On the way down to the parking garage, she began to slowly wake up, but she was still half asleep.

"Gee? What's going on?" She yawn and rested her head on my chest. I always love it when she calls me Gee.

"I'm carrying you to the car. I got your bags packed. We're gonna get going, okay?" I told her. Y/n sleepily nodded her head and went back to sleep. I was able to open the passenger side door for her and place her in. I buckled her in, then went over to my side of the car. Starting up the car, I sighed. Good bye Jersey, it wasn't nice knowin' ya.