Dark Forest Part 2

The screaming of the wind howled in their ears, the trees creaked as if any second it would attack them. The very soil almost seemed like it moved under their feet, like it was actaully alive.

The Demi-gods had only been in the forest a couple of minutes and already it was creeping everyone out.

Miranda had decided not to tell anyone about the vines that almost hanged her, everyone was already freaked out as it is.

They walked forwards, hoping that this was the right direction in getting out of the forest.

No one spoke, everyone alert.

The trees swayed dangerously, like any minute they would come crashing down.

Louis finally broke the silence "So what? Is he going to scare us to death? Is that it?"

Suddenly they all heard a strange angry buzzing sound...

Niall grumbled "You really had to say that didn't you?"

They gaped as giant wasps flew from above, as if appearing from no where.

They flew at the group. Frank swore as he dived to the side to avoid a mean looking stinger.

"What in hades?" Arwa yelled as a wasp tried to attack her but was stopped by Zayn creating black fire balls to throw at the wasps. It screeched in pain, backing of, but the fire did little damage.

Annabeth groaned, unshiefing her dagger "This feels like the legend about those radiactive killer bees in America"

Rene was about to shout to Annabeth that this wasn't the time to be saying that but as soon as Annabeth spoke, something strange happened.

They vanished.

In a cloud of black and silver smoke.

What the-?

Everyone couldn't belive what had happened.

Then a roar ran through the air, making the ground beneath them shuddered.

No one could think at what had happened with the wasps, all they could think of was the shuddering footsteps, running towards them.

Then something came at them from the trees.

Something big.

Something in what looked like, an almost humanoid type form.

Rene let out a horrified scream as the creature ran at her, holding a large metal hamour raised. Horns came from its head, its arms as muscler as tree trunks. Eyes blood shot.

She managed to dive out of the way as the hammer came crashing down, missing her by inches, crashing into a tree, the force sent the tree tumbling down, landing on the ground, making the ground shake.

The creature let out an enraged scream at its victum not getting beaton to a pulp and snarled furiously, twisting around to charge at the rest of the group, splitting the group apart, as they got out of the way of the huge creature, all not sure how to deal with it yet.

Louis ran towards Rene to make sure she was okay.

Niall groaned, untangling himself from Annabeth who'd he'd fallen on while trying to get away from the massive bull like creature "What now?"

Everyone looked at Percy, he useaully the one that seemed better at leading a fight but right now he looked anything but, pale and shaky, staring at the monster in shock.

Niall grimiced in sympathy, what Chaos done to him must have done a number on him. How could someone recover from being killed then being rebuilt, cell by cell?