Characters Needed (Open)

So I like including my readers in my stories and I noticed quite a few people wanted to be in them, even after my first Characters Needed page in my first book :) This is my last big Characters Needed page, sure they'll be maybe one or two more but I'll only want two or three people then, so get the places while you can :)

BE WARNED I do and will kill characters of, if you are in my story and your character dies, no hard feelings okay? I did warn you. And I also will and have cough Jason cough, killed other characters boyfreinds of.

Also BE WARNED If you are in my story it doesn't mean you'll be a main character or have a big part in the story, true a few of you will, however only a small amount of characters will. So if you don't get a big part or you are just not in my story that much, please don't complain I did warn you...

There will also be a few new boys I will introduce into the story. So if you want to be someones girlfreind then comment below though please follow these instructions first..

1 Check my first Characters Needed page on my first story. I do not want people asking things like, can I be Harry's or Nialls girlfreind, no. They have been taken, if you read my first Characters Needed page you would know this.

2 When this chapter has got closed written on it, instead of open I will not accept any more requests

3 I will put names of boys down and a little bit of information about them if they're a new character.

4 Some of you may have to wait a while for your character to be introduced, when I mean a while, I do mean a while, your character WILL turn up at some point if you have asked for a character in the comment bit and my Characters needed page is open.

5 So this message doesn't seem to be working so PLEASE READ THIS, as so many people want to choose who their godly parent is, just please follow these small rules, no one can be Choas's daughter. Harry will not have a sister. Two more people are welcome to be children of one Primeordal god, though only two, and no other children of the big three. Any other roman, greek gods and minor gods are welcome :)

6 Please ask to be a character in my story like this:

Your name/Or fake name

Your age/Or fake age (If you want a boyfreind then you have to be around the same age as him)

You're personality

Your looks

You're godly parent (Please read the instructions of 5)

And finally if you want a boyfreind or not, if you do just put the boys name down, if you don't just put No down.

So here we go:

Erebos Hill (Demi-god, Son of Nyx) Confident and flirty. Age 17: ???

Frank Zhang, Age 17 (His going out with Hazel but I don't want to but I could brake them up if some else wants him):???

Travis Stoll, Age 18 (Going out with Kate but I can break them up):???

Conner Stoll, Age 17:Alex (Lex) McConnell

James (Demi-god, Son of Ares) Shy and good with weapons. Age 14: Kami Ruano

Kian (Demi-god, Son Of Aphrodite (Maddys Brother) Laid back, really funny. Age 19:???

Luke (Demi-god, Son of Hermes) Kind, big heart, great at lying. (Different Luke, not the one thats dead) Age 15: Gabrielle Buffington

Paris (Demi-god, Son of Vesta) Mysterios and secretive, timid but has a temper. Age 17: Maddy

William (Demi-god, Son of Mercury) Playful and Chatty. Age 15:???

Oscer (Son of Aphrodite) Charming and sly. Age 18:???

Nathan (Demi-god, Son of Athena) Very Clever and quiet. Age 13: Joette

Angel (Demi-god, Son or Mars) Tough and has a temper. Age 19: Kimberly Marquez Villanueva

Basil (Son of two Roman Demi-gods) Determind and sweet. Age 12:???

Kian (Demi-god, Son of Apollo) Sarcastic and caring. Age 16:???

15 Elizabeth Lilith Rodriguez

16

17

18

19

20

The places that are numbers are places left for people who do not want a boyfreind or if the boyfreinds are all filled up.

If they're all filled only then will I close the Characters Need Page.

Hope you want to be in my story and hope you are having or had a great day :D