Puppet On Strings And Promise's Are Dangerous Things

Percy snarled "You-" He didn't get to finish his sentace as he lunged at Chaos. Not thinking, just reacting... 

"Percy, No!" Niall pushed Percy away, not expecting the sudden defensive moment Percy stumbled away. 

Everyone stared at him, was he defending Chaos?

Niall shook his head, he said gruffly "Like it or not but we came here for a reason, we still need to finish our quest, stop the sickniss before it kills more people" 

Percy growled "The sickness didn't kill Jason! He did!" 

He pointed at Chaos who was watching the scene before him play out with interest, wondering if the son of Posidion would be stupid enough to attack him or not, it would be entertaining to see... 

Miranda gasped suddenly coming to a conclusion about something, it made sence! 

"What is it?" Arwa asked. 

Miranda said shakily, her eyes wide with panic "Of course, we got it wrong! The prophercy about our quest!"

"What are you talking about?" Arwa demanded. 

Miranda groaned, clutching her head "Don't you see? We got it wrong! Then You Will Find What You Have Lost.  But Of Course, Not Without A Cost"

Arwa said startled "What-" 

"Why didn't I see it? Then you will find what you have lost, that wasn't about Harry! We didn't lose him! He was with Chaos, like we predicted, only not captured like we thought... That was about Emma, sure we didn't lose her, but she was lost, lost inside that statue, lost in death, it was talking about bringing Emma back a-and the cost" 

Rene murmured "But Of Course, Not Without A Cost" 

The three girls looked at each other. 

They all said at the same time "Jason..." 

Arwa with shock and horror "Jason was the cost" 

Rene said grimly, looking up at Chaos "The cost for Emma's life"

Chaos's said with grim satisfaction, leaning back on his throne, his hands perfectly still, showing of gleaming crystal blue and silver rings "Very clever girls, very clever"

Annabeth said regretfully "You can't fight a prophercy...If Jasons death was really meant to be then-"

"Don't say that!" Frank hissed, not liking how everyone seemed to be accepting Jasons death so easily. 

He shook his head, he muttered "He can't, can't just be gone"

Percy was still glaing at Chaos, he was having a hard time accepting it just like Frank, how could a powerful demi-god, an ex preator, son of jupitor just be gone? Just with a click of Chaos's fingers? It didn't make any sence in Percy's eyes.

Louis hadn't said anything, he was pale and still in shock. If they hadn't come here Jason may still be alive.

Alive... 

Jason was dead... 

He didn't know how long he had to repeat it to himself to belive it.

He was in so much shock he didn't even register the tear that ran down his cheek.

Louis barly reconised his own voice as he asked Choas, amongst the arguing going on with his freinds "W-was it quick? He didn't feel any p-pain did he?" 

Choas looked at Louis, for a flicker of a second Louis swore his saw sympathy in those empty black eyes    before Chaos answered, his voice somehow softer "There was no pain godling, it was quick, he wouldn't have felt any physical pain what so ever on his moment of death"