The Prophecy, The Forgotten Death And The Dream...

Everyone turned around...It was Rachel. Her eyes were glowing and a green mist came from her mouth as she opened her mouth, reciting a prophercy in a strange voice when the spirit of the Oracle was speaking out, inside her. 

"When The Earth Falls Sick. When The Gods Can Not Come To Your Aid. When The Pool Of Blood Runs Thick. When An Ancient Oath Is Slade. Go To The Skies. To Face The King Of Lightning. But No Matter You're Cries. You Will Find The Meeting Enlightening. Then You Will Find What You Have Lost.  But Of Course, Not Without A Cost"

Everyone stared. There was silence that could be disturbed by a pin drop. Then someone let out a small cheer and soon the rest followed. Rachel fainted but no one seemed to pay her any mind. Finally a quest had been issued! A quest hopefully to save them all from this sickness.

It was so strange the different reaction to this than the last quest.

Suddenly Louis became aware of some couthing from behind him that seemed familer. Louis turned to see Liam hacking loudly, almost on the floor. No..No, not him..

Niall ran over and grasped Liams arm "Liam? Liam!" 

He didn't answer then his eyes rolled back into his head as he fainted. Louis said said in panic "No, he can't"

"His got all the symtoms" Niall said shakily, checking Liams pulse and his fohead that was covered in sweat.  

"Move! We need to get him to the Medical Bay" Annabeths voice suddenly came from nowhere, Percy with her. Niall, Louis and Zayn quickly realised they had an audience. Everyone was crowding around Liam. 

"Let me through! Let me through!" Chiron yelled over the Demigods. 

Annabeth gasped suddenly "The prothercy" She whispered as two Ares demigods lifted Liam up to take him away. 

"What about it?" Niall asked frustrated. 

"Its started...When The Earth Falls Sick" She told him grimly.

Zayn asked fraticly "Then what do we do now, Louis do you-?" He stopped short. Louis who had been standing right next to him was no where to be seen...

Louis had ran away from everything, retiring to his Cabin, doing what he did best for the last year...Avoiding everything painful, anything that would bring forth his nightmares into reality once more. Though there was someone else in their cabin...Miranda. 

About 15 minutes later She was in her bed, sobbing. No one noticed her. Or what had just happened in the Medical Bay. Everyone to focused on Liam, the boy that done a quest and could be the part of the prothercy to stop the sickness what had just accured about 15 minutes ago. 

Miranda looked at Tony's bed. The bed had always been to big for him but he would never step foot in that bed again. No one noticed...No one cared, apart from her. 

She wondered what they would tell his mother... 

Though she guessed she could lay of some harshness, he didn't look like he was gone, not really. With his eyes closed and that pieceful expression on his face it looked just like he was sleeping. In a way he didn't look like the 16 bodies under the sheets, probably to be forgotten and never mentioned again but Miranda knew that 16 was now 17 and the number would rise intill the Sickness was stopped... 

So she couldn't really blame anyone else for not really noticing...Not really. 

From two hours from now Lydia would rush in to tell her the horrible news but all she would be able to say with a watery smile "You only just noticed? Lydia? His been dead for two hours"