Lego House

Hey! So I wrote this chapter in third person.  

I hope you enjoy it, leave me your thoughts on it down below? It gives me an idea of what you like to read and stuff!  

Thanks.(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You came back. They always come back" A cruel venomous voice snarled. Marilyn stay frozen in fear, unable to move due to the sound of the haunting voice. She new exactly who it was.

Her boss.

Marilyns body began to shake. Unable to make herself speak. She could her the rhythmic tempo of her heart beating uncontrollably fast.

"You thought you could run away? Just leave?!" The boss shouted approaching Marilyns frozen body. He swung his steel toed boot back then swung it forward into Marilyns side. She let out a yelp of pain, her hand landing on the pipe causing it to shatter. The sharp shattered pieces stabbed themselves into her hand. Marilyn doubled over in pain, clutching her possibly broken rib and cuddling her bleeding hand into her chest.

"Don't you date cry! You worthless whore. That man down in the car outside is was caused this isn't it? He influenced you to leave. You don't get a better life than this. This is your life until I decided when it's not. Not him. Now clean your hand up and call him up here. Tell him goodbye or I will kill him myself. You know how much I hate getting my hands dirty" The boss bellowed harshly at sobbing Marilyn. "Clean yourself up dammit!" He yelled with another kick to the side.

She struggled to compose herself. Marilyn forced herself to the bathroom, relying only on pure will power since all her strength had been depleted. The cold water stung her hand, only adding to the pain. The fresh tears were wiped, a smile replaced the frown. Marilyn knew she didn't want to come back to this life yet she had not other choice. Either way it would be a life without Ed. She swore at that moment she felt her heartbreak, adding even more to the pain. But this pain was worse, this pain couldn't be fixed with band-aids and bandages. A life without Ed was no life all. She glanced into the mirror she stood before, instantly disgusted in what she saw. Ed would stay alive if she took her bosses offer to come back. To her there was no other possibility or choice. 

Ed would remain alive even if it meant She had to return to being a worthless prostitute. Marilyn ripped her gaze off the mirror, repeatedly telling herself this was the right this to do.

Slowly but surely she made her way To her boss and nodded at him, giving him the signal that she'd stay and Ed would be forever out of the picture. Limping over to her cheap cell phone with pain written across her face. She miserably dialed Eds number. In ways she was happy she could do this In person, this would in fact be the last time she ever saw Ed again. But the pain on his face would surely rip out her still beating heart and tear it to shreds right before there eyes.

"Ed? Sweetie? Come up here please" Marilyn whispered using every ounce of strength not to cry.

"Sure thing love" Ed cheerfully accepted, jogging out of the car and skipping happily into the run down apartment. Strolling right in only be to flabbergasted at the mess.

"You really needed to find that thing you were looking for huh?" Ed joked, completely unaware that just in the other room Marilyns boss await.

"Y-Y-yeah" She stuttered. "Ed?" Marilyn whispered hoarsely. Ed made his way to her and swiftly pecked her lips.

"Yes gorgeous?" Ed smiled happiness In his eyes.

"I can't see you anymore" Marilyn chocked out, holding back massive amounts of sobs that threatened to give her away.