Fall

"Wake up love" A beautiful voice whispered to me. "Wake up Ed" It whispered again. A moment of silence passed. "Ed get the hell up!" I opened my heavy eyelids to see an angry Marilyn. I inhaled a delicious sent and smiled.

"Give me a second Dear" I said my voice hoarse do to the early morning. I let my eyes shut for a second, to releave the weight of my exhausted state of mind. Last night was possibly the best nights of my life

*Flash back*

"I would want that too" Marilyn said tracing her thumb across my stubbled chin. My face went hot, and butterflies exploded in my stomach.

"Would you really?" I asked, dumbfounded. "I'm not your typical kind of guy"

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

"I'm not exactly the best looking guy, the nicest guy or anything of that sort. I'm just Ed. Nothing more" She gasped, taken back by my words.

"Edward Sheeran!" Marilyn hissed. "This may sound a bit cliche, but when I first talked to you Ed I knew you were different. The way we met was something I'm sure many relationships or couples can't exactly relate to but I don't care. You're perfect to me. I've been glued to your hip for about a week now and it has been the best week of my life.You are the nicest guy I have ever met. You took me in, fed me, sheltered me and must importantly showed me what the real feeling of love feels like. No one has ever been so nice to me in years. Also you're right, you're just Ed. And I am perfectly happy with that." Marilyn pecked my cheek and squeezed me. I was smiling so hard it hurt.

"Be mine? I promise to treat you better than another man" I said sweetly.

"I'll be yours until you don't want me"

"But I'll always want you"

"Then until forever" Marilyn kissed me with passion. "Forever"

*End flash back*

I felt as if I had just jumped into a pool. I sprung off the couch completely soaked with water. I shook like a wet dog and whipped my head around to Marilyn standing beside the couch with an empty bucket.

"I said wake up" She scoffed and headed to the kitchen. "You have five damn minutes to change then get your ass in here!" She shouted.

"I didn't sign up for this!" I yelled back, heading to my room.

"Yes you did last night! Now until forever!" I heard her laughing so hard and I couldn't help but smile. I threw on a pair of sweats and a plain black Tee. I turned into the kitchen, the scrumptious smell of food flooding my nose and making my taste buds yearn for the taste of her mouth watering food. I looked at the stacks of buttery waffles with whipped cream on the table and about drooled. I ran over to Marilyn, bear hugged her and spun her around.

"Thank you! Baby this is perfect! I can't believe you did this!" I was placing sweet kisses all over her face making her giggle.

"Eat up! C'mon!" She encouraged me to take a bit.

"Don'thave to tell me twice!" I dove right in into the waffles she had made taking three from the steaming stack. She grabbed her own share and we proceeded to the table. We sat across from one another and I started to realize how her actions had an edge of fustration.

"You alright sweetie?" I said, swallowing the mouthful of waffles. Marilyn didn't look up, she continued to mess with her barely touched waffles. "Marilyn?" I said I bit clearer, ending in the same result. "Marilyn!" I nearly shouted. She slammed her fork down.

"What!?" She spat. Taken back but her sudden temper I didn't know how to respond. Marilyn looked a bit restless, on edge.

"Sorry, just wanted to say thank you for the waffles" Her eyes went soft though an unfimiliar gleam in her eye stayed. "You alright baby?"

"Mhmm" Was all she said before she grabbed her plate, dumped the waffles and put her syrup covered plate in the sink. Before she exited the room she turned to me. "Just a little off today" Marilyn smiled then walked out, leaving me confused and alone with a room full of waffles. After eating the whole damn stack, I happily plumped myself next to Marilyn on the couch, joining her watch the televison her as she pet Destiny.

"How's Destiny?" I asked sliding a hand around Marilyns waist.

"I gave her the pills so she seems a bit drugged up. In no pain at least"

"How are you?"

"I told you I was fine" Marilyn chewed on her lip a bit as her eyes darted all over the room. "I just remembered I forgot some things at the old house that I would like to grab" Though I couldn't tell exactly if she was lying, something was up. I smiled at her cheerfully not wanting to press the subject any further, fearing the previous reaction I got from her.

"Would you like to drive over and get whatever items you need?" She nodded quickly.

"Please! I mean yes Ed that would be great babes" She pecked my lips and practically ran to her room to get ready as slowly followed her in the hall left once again in confusion. I brushed my teeth, put on deoderant and grabbed the keys. I sat in the drivers seat and pushed the keys in, I listened as the car purred to life. Waiting a while, not minding as Marilyn took her time. I closed my eyes, letting myself began to fall asleep. A slam of the car door startled me.

Marilyns P.O.V

We pulled up to my old beat up Apartment. It wasn't much, honestly the apartment was an utter shit hole, but it kept me sheltered for all the years I've started my previous 'lifestyle'. Leaving such an important and life changing part of my life was a tad difficult. Though the real reason why I wanted or needed to go pack was for my pipe.

Drugs were bad. Drugs weren't right. Ed wouldn't approve. They're major side effects. I understood all of that. It had become something I relied on so much to take away the shamefulness of my job. Truthfully that's all I thought I ever used it for. I was wrong. For the longest time I told myself quitting was easy. That if I ever was lucky enough to get away from prostitution that I would never do drugs again. Only until recently I realized that I needed the pipe. Smoking has calmed me in ways that nothing ever has.  

This truly the only reason I came back. Going behind Eds back was wrong, I'm practically backstabbing the only person who actually cares for my well being.

As I walked into the room I almost believed I entered the wrong place. My room had been ransacked! Everything that I left was scattered amongst the barley visible floor. I lunged for my room, diving down onto the floor to look under my bed. To my relief my pipe lay still, collecting small amounts of dust. A sly smile spread across my face as I hugged it close to my chest. With the pipe gripped semi-tightly in my hands I slowly made my way into the dining/living room that connected to the kitchen. This is the first 'room' you saw and the messiest. Someone went all out to trash the place. I bend to my knees setting the pipe down onto the floor, struggling to find a lighter. Thankfully there was just enough left in the pipe to make it through the next two days at max. An annoying ring from my cheap phone went off making me flinch away, terribly frightened. Genuinely pissed off, I answered the phone.

"Hello?" I hissed.

"I really don't mean to rush you love. Everything alright?" Ed said sweetly through the phone. All this morning I've been an arse to him, though could you blame me?

"Yes Hun, sorry it's just hard to let go. Give me another ten minutes?"

"Sure thing babe" and with that the line went dead. I continued to search through the rummage to find a lighter. The sound of light footsteps coming from behind froze me with fear.

"You came back. They always come back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrote this on my phone so sorry or any mistakes!(:

Left you with a cliffhanger!! OHHH c; anywhore, hopefully expect another chapter tonight or tomrrow. 

Sorry for not updatin a lot. School. Ugh.

-Lexi. cx.