Little Bird

Hiya guys quick  note, I know the song  is about a bird but instead of the bird I used a cat.

Cause I love cats.

meow.

Enjoy beautiful!c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my heavy eyes feeling dazed. I slowly arose from my soft bed and streched out my limbs. I swung my legs over the edge of the matress, standing up letting out a gigantic yawn. I shot a quick look at the small clock on my night stand. I slept in pretty late and Ed hasn't woken me up yet. An insecure wave washed over me crashing me into a sea of worry. I must've made a mistake kissing him last night, I pushed the limit, I crossed the line. I messed up. I tip-toed out of my room than across the hall and snuck a peek into Eds room. A mess of ginger hair lay across the emerald pillow case. Taking another chance of crossing the boundries, I ran over to the bed climbing on top of the sleeping Ed. While all on fours I tried jumping to startle him, failing horribly.

"Ed! Ed! Wake up!" I yelled whilst he stirred under me. A sinister smile spread across my face. "Don't make me go to plan B Ed, you will regret it" I warned. He still lay under me, refusing to wake up. "Don't say I didn't warn you" I said laughed. I placed a hand ever so gently under the side of his face, leaning in to his ear.

"Ed wake up, I've got a surprise for you" I lowered my hand down to his chest and planted daring kisses on his neck. Ed bolted up giving me an extremly dirty look, with crimson cheeks. 

"I'm up" Ed glared, keeping an emotionless face. I pecked his nose and climbed off the bed with a triumph smile. I flashed him a smile but it was wiped away clean when I saw the unmissable hard on under the sheets. I ripped my eyes from the sight to see Ed facing the other way, cleary grumpy.

"What...Why?!" I burst out into laughing fits, cluching onto my stomach for some kind of support. His head snapped around and met my eyes.

"It's morning!" Ed cried running a hand through his bed head hair. "And you didn't exactly help" Ed complained throwing his pillow at me to attempt to shut me up. He pouted at me, looking like a sad child.

"Oh cheer up Eddy Boo!" I begged climbing back on his bed, rolling over to his side. 

"Where ever you got that from, keep it there" Ed chuckled, slamming another pillow on me. 

"Stop that!" I ordered.

"Stop what?" He said chucking another pillow at my face. 

"That!" I yelled playfully.

"This?" He question hitting me one more time. I let out a blood curdling scream and ran off into the hallway being chased by Ed.

"Pillow fight!" He shouted gaining on me every second until he had me cornered.

"It's not fair! I don't even have a pillow!" I curled up in a ball trying to shield myself from the up coming blows.

"Say 'Ed is super awesome and can sing better than anyone' or face death by pillow" 

"Prepare the pillow then" I said hearing a gasp from Ed.

"How dare you say that! Brace yourself Marilyn!" Ed shouted before hammering me with hit after hit with the pillow. I tried crawling away, slowly but surely I made my way to the couch. Grabbing my own pillow and fighting back.

"This is sparta!" I yelled out charing at him using my pillow as a shield.

"No! I surrender!" Ed yelped throwing his hands in the air. "You win!" I smiled devilishly at him.