Chapter 7

So nobody gets confused.. CHAPTER 7 starts where CHAPTER 5 left off!

I REPEAT CHAPTER 7 STARTS WHERE CHAPTER 5 LEFT OFF 

* Colton's POV *

"It's all set..."

Picking up my phone, I dial Shawn's number, which is immediately answered. "Everything is ready. I'll meet you on the fourth floor parking lot, west wing." I hang up and make my way out of my office.

"Get ready Shawn, you have no clue." I thought a smirk forming on my face. "If you think you can mess with me and my family, you have another thing coming your way Shawn Barrel."

I got down to the parking lot to see Shawn exactly where I needed him.

"Show me the case." Shawn barked holding his gun tightly.

"Patience Shawn." I said rolling my eyes stopping just a meter in front of him. I noticed all the big men he hired surrounding the parking lot. 

"You know we can stop this right now, I'll forget everything you've done to me and we'll move on."

"Do you honestly expect me to believe that you're going to forget all of this!?" He gestured using his gun.

"Come on Shawn, you know me, I can get you help." I said cautiously, noticing his knuckles turning white from holding the gun too hard. 

He loudly sighed obviously annoyed with my attempts to change his mind. 

He used the tip of the gun to rub against his sweaty forehead. "I'm getting tired of listening to your silly excuses. Now I'm going to give you ten seconds to give me the briefcase."

"10.." He counted slowly moving the aim of the gun away from his forehead and towards my chest.

"9.." I watched his men slowly coming towards me.

"So you're going to murder me and get my company? I don't think it works that way Shawn!" I said not a fraction afraid.

"8!.." He yelled pissed off.

I sighed. Not wasting anymore time I lifted up the briefcase and watched Shawn's greedy hands grab for it.

"Everything you need is in here. All the business files, stats, contracts, everything. It's all yours." I tell him, opening the case to show him.

"Perfect." He said, "Because you managed to pull this all off, I'll give you a raise when you start working for me Monday." He said mocking me.

"Don't you think Monday's a little too soon? Wouldn't that cause suspicion around the office? Seeing the freak Shawn suddenly running everything?" I said knowing I was getting under his skin. 

Shawn took one step forward and aggressively pushed me back. "What did you call me?"

I smirked. I knew I hit home. When we were younger every time Shawn passed through the halls, he would be ridiculed as the freak and everyday he would be tortured with verbal abuse.

"Come on Shawn, you're not fooling anyone! You're not even fooling yourself!"

Shawn pointed the gun upwards

BANG!

The next thing I knew I was on the ground. Shawn socked my jaw with his gun. 

I looked up to see Shawn with a sadistic smile on his face. I watched him reload his gun.

"I don't know how low your IQ is but you should know better than to shoot my grandson."