Chapter 5

* Addison's POV *

2 weeks later

"Addison! Guys! It's time to go! Don't want to miss your flight!" My dad yelled out as Skylar and Kendall helped me bring my stuff out to the car.

"We're coming!" I yelled back, taking one last look around the house. This is where I became independent, the beginning of my adulthood. There were so many memories here, good and bad. I was going to miss this place a lot. I took a deep breath and I closed the door behind me with my parents, Skylar and Kendall waiting in the car for me.

I decided to move and get away for a little while. It was a difficult decision to make. But with everything that has happened lately, I thought it would be best. Everywhere I went, there were tabloids and magazines about the wedding. As well, all people ever talked about was Colton. His name was mentioned everywhere, but I couldn't blame them. He was taking over his dad's company, the biggest company around. As a result, he had one of the highest status around town. I couldn't risk seeing him around either. Not after he ripped my heart to pieces and ignored my attempts of contacting him. Just the thought of bumping into him at the grocery store down the street made me feel insecure.

So I packed all my stuff and decided to move up north, Canada. It's not too far from my beautiful city of Seattle, but it is a different country. My aunt lived there, so she agreed on letting my little baby and I stay with her for as long as we wanted. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize we had already arrived at the airport.

"We're here." dad said snapping myself out of my daze.

"We're here." I take a deep breath and whisper softly. Carrying my stuff in, I go through the papers and processes of taking a flight. After finishing up, I turned around to say my emotional goodbyes.

"We're going to miss you Addison." Skylar said, crushing me in her arms.

"Skype us or FaceTime us whenever you can! Don't forget to send us pictures of the baby too!" Kendall pitched in.

"We love you Addison. And whenever you need anything, we are all here." Mother said pointing to the most important people in my life.

"Come here guys." I pull them in for a hug. "We'll still see each other when you guys visit. I might drop by and visit too! I'm only a couple hours drive away!" By now, the water works were about to begin, my mom starting the show.

"Okay girls, it's time for Addison to go," my father said trying to be strong. He didn't want me to leave considering I was his only child and a total daddy's girl.

"Just hug me goodbye old man!" I said trying to lighten the mood and pulling him in too, I see a small tear roll down his face and my heart clenched for my selfish decision. But I have to leave.

We slowly untangled ourselves from each other and laughed at how weird we must have looked to the other passengers.

"Bye baby, I can't wait to meet you." My mother and father softly said to my stomach, Skylar and Kendall following right after.

After short goodbyes to the growing child in my womb I picked up my purse and adjusted my carry on.

"I love you guys and I'll miss you all! I'll keep you guys posted on how the baby and I are doing." I say, heading out to where my section is to board my plane. Looking back one last time, I wave goodbye to my parents and friends and blow them all a kiss as they watch me leave.

~1 HOUR LATER~

"Good evening folks. Welcome to Vancouver, British Columbia where the local time is 11:00pm and the current weather is at 11 degrees. We'll be taxiing to the gate for the next few minutes, so please remain seated with your seatbelts fastened until the captain has turned off the seatbelt sign. Connecting information will be available with a representative meeting this flight. On behalf of this SEA based flight crew and American Airlines, thank you for choosing to fly with us today and we hope to see you again on a future flight. Enjoy your stay here, or at the city of your final destination. Use of cellular devices is now permitted." the pilot announced over the intercom.