Chapter 1

~*~*~*~*~*~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excitement pulsed throughout my veins as I watched the girls getting ready, while I myself, was being pampered with make up of all sorts. Today was the day! After a whole year, the day we've all been preparing for. The day I have dreamt about since childhood. All the anticipation and waiting left behind for the day had finally arrived; MY WEDDING DAY!

~FLASHBACK~

It was Friday morning, when I got a text from Colton asking me out later this afternoon.

-good morning beautiful, date later? Pick you up at 5, semi formal. Love you.
Colton.

Weird, I thought, since he usually asks me in person or just picks me up and takes me out. I laughed silently to myself, replying with "I guess I can make time this afternoon." He didn't reply after, but I didn't mind, knowing he was probably busy with work. With a couple of hours left before Colton would be picking me up, I decided to do some cleaning and organizing around the house.

"Addison, open the door! We're going shopping!" Skylar, my best friend knocked - well more like banged - on the door.

"Come on! Hurry up!" Kendall, my other best friend yelled.

"Guys, relax! What's with all the yelling and banging?" I asked, after opening the door, "Plus I can't go shopping today, I have to get ready for tonight. Colton is taking me out in 3 hours."

"There's still a lot of time, let's go! They're having a sale at 'The British Look'. So excited! I love their dresses!" Skylar said, pulling me towards her car.

"Okay, but we only have one hour to shop, then I have to go home and do some other stuff before getting ready." I said.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. We got it." They replied. My friends, what a joy they are!

After trying on some dresses, I found one that looked gorgeous on me. Skylar and Kendall agreed and were begging me to buy it, so I did, deciding on wearing it for tonight. Once we finished paying for our dresses, we headed back to my house. The girls ended up staying and helping me get ready. Kendall curled my hair, while Skylar applied make up to my face. After, I put on the dress and wore a pair of pumps to finish off the look. I looked out the window, seeing Colton's car pull up the drive way. Going downstairs, I spot the girls lying on my couch, eating their faces off with food I just bought yesterday.

"So this is why I never have food..." I said, trying to be serious. They turned around in shock.

"Oh my Gosh! You look so beautiful! Colton won't be able to keep his hands off of you tonight." Skylar said.

"We did exceptionally well," Kendall smiled, high-fiving Skylar.

"Thanks guys," I chuckled, getting the door.

"Wow, you look breathtaking," Colton said, eyeing me up and down. I couldn't help but check him out as well. He was wearing his Armani suit, with a skinny tie. His hair was gelled up, defining his handsome face.