Снартея 6 The second funeral

The second funeral

Lucy's POV

'Not again' I think. I give trinity a hug. "Its ok, its not your fault." She looks into my eyes "but what if it is."

Trinity's POV

"Your plan is really .." I stop because Sophie walks over. "Its so sad, i was close with Stephanie." Uttered Sophie. "Yea me too." Says Lucy. I want to say the same but maybe she was just a friend, not a bff.

ONE WEEK LATER (things gone get stupid up in here)

Lucy's POV

Ew. The popular squad is walking towards me at school. "So Lucy who are you paying to do this?" Says the squad leader Steph ma baby. (Ironic much) "yeah" said all the other squad members, merci moose (ily pink), augs spacebooty, annelise russian and Kiara tiara. "Who you killing next.. Trinity" steph says mockingly. "Why would you care" "later". I try to act cool and sass walk away then i trip over something and face plant. "Hahaha" the squad cherps. What did i fall over. A .. A gun of some sort. Lets try it out. I aim the gun at steph ma baby. Pew. A ray shouts out at her. She has a heart attack and collapses then has a spaz on the ground. Merci moose checks her pulse. "The pulse is in the wrist, moron" says kiara tiara. Merci moose takes her hand of steph ma baby's little toe. "Dead". The squad scatter, running around like headless chickens. Might as well. I start shout at then down falls annelise russian. Then follows everyone else. I walk off as if noting happened. And hid the gun in my sisters room.

No one expects me. Ha. "They somehow all died of heart attacks" mentioned a scientist on the news.

I call trinity "my not have been part of my plan but hey at least they wont bully people anymore."