You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 9

A KIND OF FILLER.

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING A LOT, I HAVE LOTS OF FAMILY ISSUES AT OME AND THEY HAVE REALLY BEEN BOTHERING ME.

I will try to update more though, stick with me through it!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

DAY 1 OF WAITING

"Yuzuki, you have to make a move!" Temari told me. I blinked.

"What?"

"Gaara and you HAVE to hook up!" Temari clutched my hands and smiled.

"Wha...? What!?" I hissed.

"He likes you, all there is to it, and Kankuro is talking to him right now, like, I am to you! But knowing Kankuro he would be telling him VERY embarrasing things..."

"I can't believe you two."

"I KNOW!"

"Its not a good thing."

"Oh I know..."

"You are hopless Temari." I told her, she just smiled.

"I know."

I shook my head and giggled.

DAY 2 OF WAITING

"I'mmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo boreeeeeeeeeeed!" Kankuro moaned.

"Shut the hell up Kankuro." Temari snapped.

"NO YOU SHUT UP!" He yelled.

Temari muttered words.

"Whyyyyyyyy caaaaaan't thiiiis daaaay goooooo faaaasteeeeeer???" Kankuro crashed his head against the pillow.

"Because your alive." Temari grumbled.

"Shuuut uuuuuup!" Kankuro muttered back.

"You both are too loud." Gaara told them.

"I agree. But this is amusing." I smirked slightly.

"I don't know how you guys, except Yuzuki, are related to me." Kankuro turned and faced the ceiling. I bowed my head down, I'm not family am I? I can't be. Not to these wonderful people.

"Simple Kankuro. You got dropped on your head at birth." Temari gave him a smile.

"No I- Wait... Did I?" Kankuro gaped.

"Yes, yes you did... Well, thats my theory of course." Temari nodded to herself.

"Temari-... Actually I won't say anything, you'll probably hit me with your fan again. And kami that hurt." Kankuro muttered.

"Hey... Am I not family?" I asked quietly. All eyes turned to me. Temari smiled warmly.

"You are like family to us Yuzuki." She said.

"Yeah." Kankuro agreed.

"To me, you are family." Gaara told me, Kankuro and Temari gaped at him while I smiled.

"Arigatou." Temari and Kankuro turned to me and gaped again.

"Holy crap."

"Awww."

DAY 3

"We took photos of you two sleeping next to each other." Temari deadpanned.

"Why?!"

"... I don't know."

"Then why did you do it?"

"It looked cute."

"Your face will be cute when its crushed by my sand Temari!"

"NO!!!!! GET AWAY!"

"I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

"KYAAAA!!! KANKURO SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!"

"RUN TEMARI RUN!"

"I AM KANKURO! TRUST ME I AM!"

"TEEEMAAARI!!!!"

"AHHHHH!"

"YOU GUYS SHUT UP! I NEED PEACE AND QUIET!"

"SHUT UP GAARA I'M TRYING TO KILL TEMARI!"

"Oh... Sure okay!"

"Aw thanks Gaa-kun!"

"No problem."

"Damn you two, just damn."

DAY 4 LAST DAY OF WAITINGGG

"Okay Now I am really bored, its like inhumane to be this bored." Kankuro moaned.

"Kankuro I swear if you talk about being bored one more time I will castrate you." Temari growled.

"Meh meh yeah yeah ANYWAY, I have seen a few more people starting to arrive, finally, we were the first ones, because we are AWESOME!!!" He grinned.

"Kankuro..." Temari growled, Kankuro turned slowly, "I swear... If you talk..."

Kankuro just shook his head, "Temariiii, you just need to get laid. Seriously. Maybe that spiky black haired lazy guy would go out with you." Temari's face went bright red with anger.

"KANKURO! SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Gaara and I just exchanged glances and shrugged, watching Temari chasing Kankuro with her steel fan and hitting the ground every so often, every time the ground would break and crack.

"TEMARI ! I WAS JOKING! IT WAS A JOKE!" Kankuro apologised still running.

"I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS!"

"ITAII!!! THAT HURT!"

"BLAME IT ON YOURSELF!"

"SHIT! OW!"

"BAAAAKAAAA!!!!"

"TEMARI- OUCH!- STOP- OUCH!- HITTING- OUCH!- ME!- ITAIIII!!!!!"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Weirdos."