You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 1

Hey guys! New story today...

This is a prologue so its pretty short.

__________________________________________________________

Yuzuki's POV

I saw my now broken and torn bike, I had left it next to a store to collect some groceries. But as usual, the Suna store owner threw the food that I paid for and ordered me to get out. My bike had rips and writing scribbled on the seat.

Monster

Killer

Murderer

Die

I didn't blink, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I slightly turned my head to see some girls giggling, and boys laughing and pointing at me.

"Ha! Serves you right monster! And this is only the beginning! Prepare for it!” One of the boys laughing shouted at me.

I glanced at him and then grabbed my broken bike and dragged it back to my small apartment; I threw the now useless bike in front of the garbage and trudged into my apartment.

I looked around my pathetic excuse for a home and literally dragged myself into my small kitchen, I sighed silently, quickly making some eggs on toast. Throwing away the broken eggs that the shop keeper threw at me, which was 75% of them, I think right now people are all disappointed that I didn’t give much of a reaction to their cruelness, but I’m used to it.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my long white/silver hair and red eyes. why do people hate me?

(A/N The picture is her on the side! just forget the cat ears ect.)

It was now about 3am, but I didn’t sleep. More like couldn’t, unable, I silently opened my door and locked it, trudging down the stairs quietly and walking towards somewhere that I could always go. The park. At this time no one would be there, I stopped when I saw another person there, a child, about my age, that would be 6 years old.

His blood red hair and sea foam eyes… Looking down to the ground as he held onto a small teddy on the swings. His eyes snapped to me and he stood up worriedly, scared?

“Please! I’m- I’m sorry... I’ll go away…” His eyes began to tear up, I tilted my hair and walked towards him.

He visibly panicked “N- No stop! Don’t come any closer! Don’t hurt me!” My eyes snapped to his, hurt him? I walked closer towards him, he shivered and walked backwards, to get away from me.

“St-Stop! I didn’t do anything! Don’t hurt me!” I was now right in front of this boy, I put my hand on his shoulder and his eyes looked terrified.

“Why?” I asked simply.

He looked at me, then my hand on his shoulder, “Wh-Why what?!”

I registered his worry, “Why would I hurt you?” I answered back.

His eyes looked shocked but still scared, “Everyone does! Everyone… I didn’t even do anything wrong! I- I just…” He collapsed on the ground, his eyes visibly tearing up.

I crouched down and pulled a handkerchief from my pocket, it was tatty and ripped but it will do, I wiped his eyes, “Men aren’t meant to cry.” He sniffled.

“Why are you dif-Different?” He asked me.

I stared blankly at him, before blinking and pulling my shirt slightly up, showing all the carvings of words by knives and sharp objects.

Monster

Killer

Murderer

Die

Beast

His eyes widened before grabbing my arm, “Wha- What happened?!”

I shrug, “They hate me.” Like it was no big deal.

“Why?” I hear him say.

I looked away, “I don’t know. They just do.”

The red haired boy grabs my hand, “We’re the same then?!” I blink.

“The same…? You… You too?” He nods furiously, and then smiles.

“Let’s be friends! I think girls and boys can be friends… Right? Or do we have to do that thing that boys and girls in stories do? Kiss and stuff?” I blink at the boy in front of me.

“We can be friends… We don’t have to do that kind of stuff…” I answer blankly.

A friend…

Doesn’t sound too bad.

“What’s your name?” I ask, I can’t call him boy, or redhead.

“Gaara, my name is Gaara. You?” I look at Gaara, his name means, ‘only to love yourself.’ There must be a reason behind that.

I look away from him, “…” Then look at the dawn breaking, “Yuzuki. My name is Yuzuki.”