You're Not Alone (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 3

Yuzuki's ninja outfit at the side

___________________________________________________________________

Yuzuki’s POV

I heard them scream, beg for mercy. But it was over in one split second.

The moment I said ‘Sand coffin.’

I don’t even know how I knew that jutsu, I was no ninja. But now, it might not be such a bad idea.

The blood from the 3 villagers squirted out and some landed on my face, I didn’t bother wiping it away.

I turned around to meet more frightened faces from villagers, I just gave them a sadistic grin and they ran away, screaming.

‘I’m so strong…’ I thought.

‘And with my help, even stronger. Kid.’

‘Hn…’

I ignored the newly found beast inside of me and walked down the row of apartments, and entered mine. I’ll visit Gaara later.

I looked around and saw that the sand was still… following me? It was in the air and just was… floating…

“Can you… Make yourself into a gourd or something like Gaara’s?” I asked the floating sand… Wait “Oh wow, I’m talking to sand… I MUST be losing it.” But it did just that, I blinked. The sand… Understood me?

Kami save me, that’s…

‘My sand has a mind of its own. It can come and save you at any time of its own accord, you will never be hurt kid.”

“That’s…”

“Amazing? I know.”

“Uhh… No, I was going to say super creepy.”

I walked in front of my mirror, hoping to take some blood off my face, but my eyes widened; I had a symbol on my forehead, a kanji symbol, for… Love?

‘Oi you beast, what is this?’

‘You have killed, and you’re a jinjuriki, that’s what. And treat me with respect kid. I was the one who kept you alive, be grateful.’

I roll my eyes, ‘Oh thank you great one, I owe you with my life.’

‘… I don’t like your sarcasm kid.’

‘Then mission accomplished.’

‘I liked you when you didn’t show any emotion. Go back to being that. Now.’

I shivered at its growl, and nodded quickly, ‘O-Okay…’

I walked into my bathroom and stripped, peeling off my bloody clothes and tossing them into the sink. I’ll wash them later.

‘I don’t like water.’

‘Of course you don’t, you’re a sand demon. I don’t like depths either, but I stink so I’m taking a shower.’

‘Well when you get out and dry yourself, my sand will give you sand armor. So clean off quickly. I hate water.’

I sigh silently and nod, turning on the warm water and feeling the warm liquid run down my body, scrubbing my long white hair, after I cleaned my body from blood and turned it off. Grabbing a scruffy brown towel I dried myself and winced.