special chapter 4: jensoo

a/n: please read the a/n at the end about a blackpink one shot book.

here's the second to last chapter, enjoy :(((

...

- jennie

"Kim Jiwon, get back here," I run down the hall after my son as he runs towards my wife, bubbles all over him. I was bathing him when he heard the door open and climbed out of the bath, and ran towards the door.

"Mommy!" He squeals, giggling, as Jisoo squats down with her arms wide open, smiling as she watches our son run towards her. She wraps her arms around Jiwon as she picks him up and squeezes him tightly. 

"Jiwon, you're getting Mommy all wet," I pant, my hands on my hips as I bend over to catch my breath. "And you got all the floors wet."

"It's fine, right JJ?" Jiwon nods at my wife, both of them sporting a cheeky smile as I glare at Jisoo. "What're you doing?" Jisoo laughs, ignoring my glare, as she holds Jiwon on her hip. I step in front of them and hold up a towel so Jisoo can cover our son so he doesn't get cold.

"I wanted to see you, Mommy," Jiwon tells Jisoo honestly with his cute puppy dog, pouty face. "I missed you," he continues. For a kid who's only nearly two, he's speech and vocabulary is amazing. Only our kid.

"I missed you too buddy," she replies, wrapping the towel around him even tighter to keep him warm and cosy. She looks at me again to see that I'm not glaring right into her soul, wanting to get Jiwon back into the bath and to clean the floors as quickly as possible. "But maybe you should get back in the bath and get all these bubbles off you, buddy," she kisses him on the forehead and passes him to me. She winks at me as I turn on my heels to walk back to the bathroom. "Wait, Jennie," she grabs my wrist and spins me back around. 

To my surprise she leans forward and gives me a kiss on the lips. "I missed you," she tells me with a smile.

"I missed you too, baby," I lift my hand to caress her cheek and use my thumb to wipe off a crumb from the side of her lip. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Ew," our son grimaces. We both laugh and I pull away, mimicking the wink she gave me just seconds ago. 

"Alright stinker, let's get you back in the bath, and ready for bed."

...

When I open the door to our bedroom, I see Jisoo sitting on our bed, her hair up in a bun and glasses resting on her face. I love Jisoo right after work. Work Jisoo is so hot. "How was work?" I ask my wife, crawling on the bed towards her. 

"Sorry I had to work so late," she replies, putting her phone down on the locker as I sit up against the bed header next to her. 

"It's okay," I lean my head on her shoulder. "When's the opening?"

"The official opening is on Saturday, and I hope you'll be my date," she says, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers sweetly.

"Of course," I reply and kiss her shoulder, still covered by her t-shirt.

"I said I'd come in everyday to see how things are going, and then I have two weeks off," she tells me and I lift my head up off her shoulder, my jaw dropping. "Surprise. Oh, and I've booked a holiday for the three of us. How does Hawaii sound?"

"For real?" I gasp.

"Yeah, baby," she pulls me onto her lap so I'm straddling her hips.

"I thought you were gonna start working there on Monday," I furrow my brows, confused as to how she got all this time off at such a demanding time.